What did Joe Rogan do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw27v9CAEYM

He got paid. 

But sadly, no more Alex Jones extravaganza episodes. Those were the funniest things to happen in his podcast. 

Joe Rogan is a big influence without any major media conglomerate having been personally responsible. Fear Factor.. UFC.. they don't make the man. He made the man on his own.

Now he's under attack for: using the n-word a number of times, trans comments about Caitlyn Jenner and Fallon Fox - perhaps others, and for 'misogynistic' remarks. I don't know about the last one, but this all came up on The View so I got the narrative from that.

^^^ isnt the View cancelled for their members doing blackface?

Let me make one thing clear. I am in no way judging Joe but I have yet to see a statement by him to clear all this up. I hope he stays true to his word and does what the fuck he wants.

He is a white successful outgoing man. The left doesn't like that, that's the issue. Hope he remains himself! 

2 Likes

He's under attack now with more of a spotlight because he offered to host a 4 hour live debate between Biden and Trump. 

Of course Biden is completely incapable of doing that.  And of course everyone being honest about him knows it.  So they can't let Biden do it and they can't admit the reason why, so they're trying to attack Joe as a way to excuse and provide a rationale for Biden's refusal to participate.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/45sBURYjOz0

EricM - 

He's under attack now with more of a spotlight because he offered to host a 4 hour live debate between Biden and Trump. 

Of course Biden is completely incapable of doing that.  And of course everyone being honest about him knows it.  So they can't let Biden do it and they can't admit the reason why, so they're trying to attack Joe as a way to excuse and provide a rationale for Biden's refusal to participate.

We can be hard on Rogan on here but he’s in a tough spot. I mean, he’s gotta really watch what he says and does. I mean, hosting a debate between Trump and Biden should not rile anyone up but ut does. Wtf

He is kissing the ring now

even more than he did the last 4 years

Dude used to say what he wants and feels…now he self censors like a mutha

Not interested unless the guess is just too hard to resist

Alex Jones episodes were some of his best and now he is gonna try to erase them from existence and his history

Hopefully he doesn’t bend the knee.

He made the move to gradually be exclusive to a single platform that had already banned people like Alex Jones. What did anyone expect would happen?

He voted for the policies that ruined california and now is leaving ca to vote to ruin another state.

Stay in CA joe.

EricM -

And B-I-N-G-O was his name, oh!

![](upload://zkBJKp4ZkAdwdG4vEirF6CylxTV.png)

1 Like

Yup....beginning to think that $100 million which is a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things to these conglomerates....was all a way to control Joe...plus I'm sure they'll still make money...but Joe is officially under the thumb

I Noticed this a couple months ago that those recommended videos on snapchat had one that was trying to disparage Rogan for some comments he made on transgender people and it was saying he's made a bunch of "controversial" comments in the past.