What did Kimbo get dropped by?

cause he's a joke

From taking a couple of free good shots in the first backyard fight (nigga it`s over) the punch in question seemed like a patty cake punch (button or not)

Crow you let Seth punch you then come back to us!

If it was a work, then they did a damn good job of covering it up and convincing one of the cornermen (and guys who was there for the majority of everything backstage) that it was legit.

I am happy to report that I have fought light,middle & heavyweights in my lifetime & have only been dropped/KO`ed by a horse kick & hospitalized for 9 days.

True story.   

why the fuck were you fighting a horse dude?

I wasn`t fighting a horse.In fact the horse kick knocked some time out of my life that I don`t even remember being near it.

Maybe it was a work and Seth and Kimbo got mixed up about who was supposed to get knocked out. Would be better if they both went down, aka Rocky and Apollo.

For any K1 fans, if you want to see that same punch KTFO of someone, watch Francisco Filho vs. Andy Hug (1st fight) and you'll see the same thing. It's not a jab like I keep reading. It's a short hook.

sometimes in a work not everyone is in on it including corner men.Im not saying it was but i also found it strange how Kimbo could take punches with his hands dropped then he gets KOed with a punch by Seth as he was backing up .Flame away

Kimbo had no reason (making $500,000) to throw the fight

Did you see the reaction of his family? They were ready to riot.

Seth hit exactly on the chin and shut down the brian. Not many of the following shots landed however Kimbo did nothing to improve his position.

Watch as the ref was going to stop it and then the owner of EXC jumps up and tells the ref NOT to stop it and then shortly after he had no choice but to stop it.

The punch was ridiculous...the only conclusion I can come to was that there was so much adrenaline running, and Kimbo was so stiff from being nervous that these combined effects helped knock him out with the punch.

lol at all this sweet spot nonsense.

Maybe Seth learned how to throw Bruce Lee's "One Inch Punch"...?

xakx - 

Oops! Sorry buddy. I see you already beat me to it. ;)

;)

who gives a fuck, kimbo lost...he's a hack and a worthless fighter fuck him

HOLLYWOOD-MO - The punch was ridiculous...the only conclusion I can come to was that there was so much adrenaline running, and Kimbo was so stiff from being nervous that these combined effects helped knock him out with the punch.

lol at all this sweet spot nonsense.

LOL @ lol'ing at a scientific fact.

It was extremely odd that it seemed to stun Kimbo so badly, but Seth actually throws that punch often.  He kept throwing when he fought Matt Hammill, and I kept wondering why he wouldn't plant and punch while avoiding the takedown instead of giving up one leg and firing short punches. 

I thought he was crazy for using that technique, but obviously it can be effective at "certain" levels of MMA.