What did the spaniard actually do??

Yes he out grappled a bit in rounds 2 and 3 but apart from that overhand right in the 1st what else did he actually do?? Im not a story nut hugger but and am completly unbiased but he was the only one trying to inflict any damage all be it from his back. The fight looked crazy from all the scrambling but i really cant remember a time when story ever looked in trouble. The rules need changing in my eyes as that was a nothing more than a hugging victory nothing else Phone Post

He stepped up at the last minute and stole a win from a very dangerous up and comer.

What did you do this weekend?

Win?

I went to work and mowed my lawn how about you? Phone Post

He won a fight without fighting. It's like a freakin' magic trick.

Thats a good way of putting it Phone Post

He won /

I was honestly impressed that he won. I didnt think it was that bad of a fight.

Is the OP insinuating that Story won the fight??...Thats just retarded.

Wrestling is part of fighting Phone Post

I don't understand the point of this thread. Are you trying to point out that Story should've won? Or that Spaniard wrestle-f*ked someone who wrestle-f*ked Thiago Alves? I think he did a great since he was preparing for a different fighter and took the fight on short notice. Phone Post

kingbisping -  I went to work and mowed my lawn how about you? Phone Post

And you and your lawnmower probably "gassed out"...  IDIOT...

I think everyone agrees he won but it was by lay and pray. Not very exciting. Phone Post

One of the most exciting and technical fights of the night Phone Post

Story did way more in the third then Brenneman did the rest of the fight.

Fight should have been a draw if we had a better judging system

There was a lot of position battles on the ground. Spaniard would constantly look to pass, and when he did Story did really well to regain guard. They weren't just laying there.

I blame story. He did more to stall out and get a stand up than you're admitting to. I can't wait to see more of this guy. Phone Post

CRBMoney14 - Story did way more in the third then Brenneman did the rest of the fight.

Fight should have been a draw if we had a better judging system

Sounds like Story vs Alves

He won. Decisively. Phone Post

Took a fight on a day's notice against a tough fighter who was working his way to the top of the division and did what he had to do to get the win. Phone Post