What did Yair scream at Bisping? (spanish)

UFC Mexico City: Yair Rodriguez Octagon Interview - YouTube I heard “bitch” and “shit” but couldn’t make out the whole sentence:

and he said at end "vive mexico cabrones!"

but the translator didn’t translate “cabrones” - meaning?

no one?

I don't speak Spanish but in all of my years of second hand Spanish it's like motherfuckers/assholes/bastards or something to that effect 

1 Like

I think he said....

Me me tocas pinche mierda de puto

Kinda doesnt make sense in the context, so I may be missing or not hearing some words but translates to

Dont touch me, fucken shit of asshole

1 Like

"Do not fucking touch me, bitch".

Mandible_Claw - 

"Do not fucking touch me, bitch".

lol

"I had a grand on Hendo beating you in the rematch, bitch!"

Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

8 Likes

Let him bang bro

3 Likes

Ok had to hear it a few times, but I finally got it... At first, before Bisping touches him, he's talking to the doctor in a rage something about "Pelea" which literally means "fight". So whatever that was in reference to, he was talking to the doctor at that point about it.. maybe saying Jeremy didn't come to fight or he quit or some shit, or maybe he just meant FIGHT MOTHERFUCKER, in that context, like get over it and thug it out..idk. Angry talk.

Bisping then comes up behind him and grabs his shoulder, and Yair responds with aggression, because he's obviously feeling cheated of a fight in front of his home crowd. He says, "Hablo toda esta pinche mierda el puto!"... which literally translates to "Coward talked all that fucking shit!" in the context he used it. It can kinda translate into whatever you want, but it's clearly an insult. Can be motherfucker, son of a bitch, coward, it's along those lines, but he meant it like coward. It's a Mexican thing, they say Puto alot. Other Hispanics don't say the word "puto" so much. Imo he wasn't referring to Bisping when he said it, he was likely talking about Jeremy himself, and just Bisping was the guy he exploded on because he felt some type of way about it. Unless Bisping was talking shit during the build up about Yair, but imo it's probably shit that was said during the build up between him and Jeremy at weigh ins or behind the scenes. Idk the backstory that led to this fight. I didn't follow the weigh ins or none of that. I do know Stephens talked shit about how he's tougher than Yair and all that on the intro video, so maybe that's what he's referring to? Also Stephens is yelling in his face on the promo poster thing so maybe there was some animosity there during weigh ins? Just speculating on reasons why he would say Jeremy "talked all that fucking shit"... imo it wasn't directed at Bisping at all. Bisping just caught the raw emotions of a frustrated fighter. Or maybe Bisping was talking shit on the show leading up to it, and Yair saw/heard it. 

Point is he gathered himself after taking a cool off moment with his coaches and apologized and gave Jeremy the benefit of the doubt. 

10 Likes

^^TLDR: It wasn't directed at Bisping. He said, "Coward talked all that fucking shit!" in an emotional outburst of rage, because he felt Stephens quit/found a way out. He apologized to Jeremy, Bisping, and the crowd after cooling off once his better judgement set in. His coach got in his ear and helped him focus his energy. 

4 Likes
White347LX - 
FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

lol yep

So what was it?

“Don’t fucking touch me bitch” or “Coward talked all that shit!”

Pretty different translations there buddies.

The count's suit was pimp tite tho just sayin lol

FatBuddha - So what was it?

“Don’t fucking touch me bitch” or “Coward talked all that shit!”

Pretty different translations there buddies.

“Coward talked all that fucking shit!” -Or-  “Talked all that fucking shit bitch!”…angry talk. Same intended meaning. Ppl say shit when they’re mad. What’s new?

Definitely didn’t say “Don’t touch me”… that’s “No me toques”… pronounced toe-kez. He didn’t say that…

2 Likes

WTF so we have 2 people here who speak Spanish and translations are completely different too. Way to go UG... :D

Pretty sure he said "F*ck the UG" 

I thought it was directed at Bisping and he said "Don't fuckin touch me, bullshit bitch."