What did Yair scream at Bisping? (spanish)

Siciliano di Brooklyn - I thought it was directed at Bisping and he said "Don't fuckin touch me, bullshit bitch."

Do you speak Spanish or are you guessing?

He talked all that shit then I poked that motherfucker in the eye.

bisping handled it like a pro and from someone who understands being emotional after fights... it was funny to watch bisping put his hand on him later in the interview and quickly remove it... then again pull his hand away as he was instinctively going to place it on his shoulder again...

FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - I thought it was directed at Bisping and he said "Don't fuckin touch me, bullshit bitch."

Speak it. But it happened fast and I never heard the replay.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 

gotcha. I posted it in OP.

FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 

He said “No me toques pinche mierda puto!”

Which translates to “Don’t fucking touch me, that was pussy shit.”

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 

He was also saying through his translator that he thought Jeremy could have continued but he has to live with that.

stanneh - He talked all that shit then I poked that motherfucker in the eye.

lol

FatBuddha -
White347LX - 
FatBuddha - Bisping was pretty cool in that context if that's what homeboy said. Definitely has impulse control issues.

I’m not the biggest Bisping fan but he surely felt no threat at all from that guy. Bisping was thinking, “Calm down there zippy, let’s get an interview in before I have to squash you like a bug.”

lol yep

Dies bisping speak Spanish?

"Fucking suck my dick asshole pussy bitch" 

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 

That's not what he said..lol Why are you making shit up? That sentence doesn't even make sense.. 

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
FatBuddha - 

He was also saying through his translator that he thought Jeremy could have continued but he has to live with that.

He didn’t say none of this shit either…lol Where the fuck did you learn Spanish? You’re literally making this shit up as you go huh? This mf right here is why wars happen. Bad translators change the entire meaning of a conversation… where did he say “he has to live with that”? Bro these ppl need real translations, not some foo foo shit you pulled out of your ass.

No me toqués = don't touch me

Pinche = Fucken (in this context, literal translation is Stingy)

Mierda = Shit

Puto = Fucker (Iv'e also heard it used as Faggot, a Puto is a guy who is always the pitcher but never the catcher)

Siciliano is probably Italian or of Italian heritage  if his screename is any clue. Sometimes when I hear Italians talk, I can understand a word here or there because it's similar or has the same roots as the pronunciation in Spanish. You pick up enough words here and there and you kind of pick up the overall message/topic of the conversation by filling in the blanks with your imagination. The benefits of Latin languages bro. Same thing with Portuguese. I don't speak it, but I can understand what they're saying for the most part because there's words here and there that are the same or similar. That's why they can speak and understand Spanish too. Seems to me that's what Siciliano is doing here.. catching a word here and there and filling in the rest with imagination.. he would never call Bisping a "Don't touch me fucking shit bitch" as Siciliano's broken sentence breaks down. Nobody calls anyone a "shit bitch" in Spanish. It's not a thing.. but I'm pretty sure it will be now on the UG. He also never said the word toques.. 

gallo_de_ pelea -

Mierda = Shit

Puto = Fucker (Iv'e also heard it used as Faggot, a Puto is a guy who is always the pitcher but never the catcher)

Where does he say no me toques? Watch the video and tell me what point he says it at.. those words were never spoken. 

I have to correct myself one time..  he actually says "Hablo tanta pinche mierda el puto!".. now that's a perfect sentence. Now it makes complete sense.. he said "This faggot talked so much fucking shit!".. basically the same as before, same meaning, but he used the word "tanta" which means "so much". I didn't catch that the first time. That's EXACTLY what he said. 

2 Likes

Ok Yair, maybe you shouldn't have poked him in the fucking eye then you dickhead. The dude honestly seems like he's got a screw loose. 

1 Like

Hablo: Talk or Talked (present and past)

Tanta: so much 

Pinche: fucking ( not in a sexual way, more like the language way to express extra emphasis)

Mierda: shit

El Puto: The Faggot

Then you just rearrange the insult part to the front when translating to English, because English and Spanish have different rules of where you put words at for it to make grammatical sense. 

1 Like
gallo_de_ pelea -

Mierda = Shit

and how on Earth puto is always a pitcher not a catcher? When you buy a time with puta you are the one who's doing the fucking, not the other way around (normally) 

Having listened to that numerous times, I believe Yair is saying "ta (i.e. esta') loco 'esta pinche mierda, el puto" 

meaning "he's crazy, this fucking shit, a faggot"

Could be directed to anyone really - Bisping, Jeremy, doc or ref who made the call to stop the fight.