What did you score Bendo/Edgar 2?

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - 49-44 frankie dropped him in striking and out-grappled him in that round that is a 10-8 by the rules

What rules you taking about? Boxing?

49-48 Bendo.

All rounds were close and this is hardly a robbery.

Actually it is quite befitting considering Edgar/Penn 1

50-48 Edgar.

49-47 Edgar.

10-9
9-10
10-10
10-9
10-9 Phone Post

Edgar won that fight.

Bendo def won the first fight, Edgar def won the second.

49-46 Edgar

49-46 Edgar

48-47 frankie, i also had bendo winning the first time

SugaFoot - It was close, but from my POV it was a clear decision for Edgar.

This. Phone Post

I was leaning 49-46 Edgar, but I wasn't quite sure about round 3. He definitely won rounds 2, 4, and 5. Ben almost looked scared in the fifth round. That was Frankie's fight, there's no way in hell Benson took that.

Draw, neither fighter beat the other up; neither fighter really "won" the fight.

RD 1: 10-9 Benson

RD 2: 10-9 Frankie

RD 3: 10-9 Benson (figured would be toss-up with judges, though)

RD 4: 10-9 Frankie (figured would be toss-up as well..)

RD 5: 10-9 Frankie

48-47 Frankie.

But, even on a good night, I give the judges about 10%~ margin of error. Rounds 3 and 4 were both close enough to go either way taking that into consideration and it's not surprising they leaned towards the champion.

And honestly, Frankie could have easily won the 3rd round if I remember correctly.. Bendo started the round strong, and ended the round strong, but Frankie controlled the majority of it. I scored it for Bendo because it was an easy guess that the judges would, but I could see how Frankie could have taken that one as well.

CLose fight, I gave it to ben. I also believe that when you want to win the belt you have to be convincing. In close fights refs will always give the champ the slight edge.

I just watched the fight now. I have it...

1) Bendo
2) Frank
3)Frank, BUT Very close round & could go to either fighter
4)Bendo, BUT Very close round & could go to either fighter
5) Frank

The vid I found online was a little slow/blurry and I watched it on a laptop so I may have something. But my overall impression is that Frank won the fight.

Sucks for Edgar.