What did you think of Khazmat against Hermansson?

Is it fair to say that Khamzat just proved to be legit. This was a legit test imo. He just ragdolled a top 6 middleweight.

He’s been legit for a long time in my eyes but im wondering if his performance now has gotten any of you to stop doubting him.

2 Likes

He’s got a freakish, disproportionate body type, where he fights at WW and MW, but height limbs like a LHW with a light bulb-shaped head.

He’s a creepy fuck, but obviously very talented.

I was skeptical at first, but was very impressed at how he destroyed Jianling, who isn’t an elite fighter, but is always tough and competent in all aspects. I want to see Chimaev get a ranked guy next.

1 Like

Jianling (that even his name?) was ranked

I want Chimaev vs Burns

3 Likes

Chimaev rag dolls burns. Burns is too small

1 Like

Maybe, he held his own again Maia and Usman. Hes also the number 2 ranked WW in the world so

1 Like

I was about to say I’d rather see him fight someone that would stand with him but damn the wrestling against JH was awesome to watch. If more were that intense I’d watch more contests. Great competition.

I agree wit the rag dolling but I think this is the fight that needs to happen. Burns will stand with him and if it goes to the ground it will really showcase what this guy is all about.

1 Like