What do all mass shootings have in common?

Not sure if this was posted before,

http://libertycrier.com/nearly-every-mass-shooting-last-20-years-shares-one-thing-common-weapons/

Manasquan, NJ --(Ammoland.com)- Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and its not the weapons used.

The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. www.ssristories.com is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs…

Read more at http://libertycrier.com/nearly-every-mass-shooting-last-20-years-shares-one-thing-common-weapons/#4FqxLvajJiFMszc7.99 Phone Post 3.0

mk ultra

I was going to say bullets. But SSRI's could work too. SSRI's are usually used to treat depression are they not? So couldn't it also be argued that depression/ mental illness is common amongst these shooters?

I was thinking poor parenting...

SSRIs have increased risk of suicide as an FDA warning, many are also required to list violent impulses as a side effect.

Society has always had guns and crazy people. They only thing different in the modern world are these drugs and the way the media covers said tragedies.

Apparently they don't prescribe anti-depressants in Europe?

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
Boyd Crowder's Hair - I was thinking poor parenting...
I was thinking white people. Phone Post 3.0
Dammit ! Phone Post 3.0

Suicide pills Phone Post 3.0

Males Phone Post 3.0

I'm deressed but its shit like that that has made Me not start an anti depressant. Phone Post 3.0

banco - Apparently they don't prescribe anti-depressants in Europe?

Do you know if the rate is anywhere close to the US? Genually curious. I know the US and Canada have incredibly high prescription #s (Canada could have dropped as I'm remembering a story from a few years ago).

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The west va shooter was asian. Phone Post 3.0

I figured it out. All of them have a person killing others. Phone Post 3.0

Always in America Phone Post 3.0

I remember going to a seminar with a lot of professionals on school violence. Pretty much all the cases they said none of the cases were random. Every single one of the kids had a history of trauma, abuse and some sort of track record. They all seemed to slip through the cracks of mental health professionals or school faculty for one reason or another Phone Post 3.0

There aren't enough data points to conclusively point to anything, even if 100% of them have any given thing in common.

It's statistical mud. Just doesn't happen enough to matter mathematically.

Gullivers Travels - 
banco - Apparently they don't prescribe anti-depressants in Europe?

Do you know if the rate is anywhere close to the US? Genually curious. I know the US and Canada have incredibly high prescription #s (Canada could have dropped as I'm remembering a story from a few years ago).

They are comparable (and in some cases exceed US usage):

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/20/antidepressant-use-rise-world-oecd

Funny how they don't have lots of mass shootings.

Horus2001 -
Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The west va shooter was asian. Phone Post 3.0
The navy yard shooter was black. Ft hood 1 was Muslim and 2 was Puerto Rican..........but you knew that already Phone Post 3.0

In for research Phone Post 3.0

Location, Location, Location.