What do I tell family who thinks corona spike=bs

...pretty much because they want to go to a crowded shitty beach in Cleveland?

Tell them to go have fun without you.

8 Likes

Tell them that the death rate is plummeting and most people infected are getting a cold

11 Likes

So they don't bleieve that people are still catching covid?

Wash their hands and don't go to bars. Going to a beach isn't like packing into a bar. Bars are dirty dirty places.

1 Like

Cleveland has a beach? 

MojoSoDope - 

Cleveland has a beach? 

Lol. That's what I'm thinking. It's my brother's family. I live in Miami most of the year (although he insists I should move to Cleveland because he thinks it's better than Miami lol)

Tell them it's fake news

2 Likes

Tell them it’s a bunch of young people partying and they will be fine.

Ask him if he is obese, has diabetes or other comorbidities, or if he will be fine if he gets it. 

1 Like
DaveFu -

Wash their hands and don't go to bars. Going to a beach isn't like packing into a bar. Bars are dirty dirty places.

I went to a bar Friday night and not a single customer had a mask on inside despite a Governor issued public mask mandate. I'm alive and well and I would assume everyone else is too.

The majority of the population don't give a fuck about COVID anymore.

Tell them how much you love them and try to get into their will 

3 Likes

MojoSoDope - 

Cleveland has a beach? 

Isn't that the city where the river caught on fire?

1 Like
The Last Emperor -
DaveFu -

I went to a bar Friday night and not a single customer had a mask on inside despite a Governor issued public mask mandate. I'm alive and well and I would assume everyone else is too.

"I'm alive and well and I would assume everyone else is too."

Do you think you would have dropped dead in under 48 hours if you've contracted Covid or something?

The spikes in cases is more about testing than anything. If they where testing this much 2-3 months ago you’d be seeing similar numbers. But then testing was limited to people who had definite exposure and symptoms. Now it’s anyone who wants it. Also being outdoors is better than being locked up inside. 

Use common sense keep distance wash your hands and don’t touch your face. Also who would want to go to a “beach” in Cleveland? 

2 Likes

tell them its a race riot and its safe

2 Likes

It's probably more dangerous to go to some filthy, polluted beach and be out amongst the disgusting mongoloids who inhabit Cleveland 

3 Likes
The Last Emperor -
DaveFu -

Lol what? I feel like Covid has been a worldwide IQ test.

5 Likes

Tell them that if they have no serious pre existing illnesses and are under the age of 75 they have nothing to worry about

GroundStPound -
The Last Emperor -
DaveFu -

Lol what? I feel like Covid has been a worldwide IQ test.

You're right. We're probably all going to die! Everyone that was in that bar...DEAD!

Shut up pussy.

3 Likes
BrckNoHitBk -
The Last Emperor -
DaveFu -

"I'm alive and well and I would assume everyone else is too."

Do you think you would have dropped dead in under 48 hours if you've contracted Covid or something?

Haven't worn a mask since day 1 of this shit and have carried on normally. That's a lot longer than 48 hours.

2 Likes