What do the mods/admins even do here? Anything?

lol. I’m back in Vegas now

Temporarily

1 Like

The truth is I’m actually the “unofficial” admin here but I don’t enforce any policies or appoint any mods.

@jgiveshead

And so? Each thread turns into what this one has - a handful
Of idiot trolls saying dumb shit to each other . Rinse repeat

This forums problem isn’t only the trolls - it’s the fucking morons that continually respond to the trolls.

The 13 years I have posted here, the creepiest of all still post regularly. I’m not giving him the attention he has been craving for years, but his sn initials are PN and I would love to forget about that psycho creep but sometimes I can’t help but see the “1 hidden reply” shit everytime he’s on the same thread.

I have him and others on ignore. I do not need to know there is a “hidden” reply because when you announce to me that it is hidden…do you know what it no longer makes it?

We need mods to start enforcing fight bets

@FETT_Loadin76_TFK looks like we might have another you know what on our hands…

They should just ban all of the obvious trolls. They contribute absolutely nothing. Sherdog is definitely 100x better at getting news and not reading stupid ass thread after stupid thread.

2 Likes

tremendous

KneeUnTheFace owes me a pro membership.

@KneeUNThaFace

1 Like

Tremendous

2 Likes

Thanks for nominating me. As my first course of action as chief magistrate, I restore your rightful name to you, KhabibIsGOATButGSPIsLORD.

2 Likes

You don’t think this site has an obvious troll/alt account problem? It’s much more noticeable on the UG because there’s not as many posts.

2 Likes

I think it’s fairly easy to spot people who just make post to get reactions. Sometimes their opinions are so over the top it just makes it easy to read past it without giving thought.

1 Like

Clearly you weren’t here for the Kimbo craze. The first two pages were taken up with Kimbo threads.

2 Likes

Wtf is happening to this place. Honestly top 3 are jack Paul and threads and yeah I meant jack b cause he’s jack from here on our UG.

Damn are there any mods…I think I he ufc bought this place like it bought pride n strike force and Danas sitting back proud as piss seeing us up in arms. He’s just that petty.

1 Like

The MMA discussion here sucks. Sherdog blows it away. If it wasn’t for him spamming this place there’d be no new threads