What do the mods/admins even do here? Anything?

Don’t waste your time with alt account losers

4 Likes

It’s not even trolling at that point. It’s spamming.

2 Likes

90% of threads I click on say “user ignored” and after a couple I just bounce. HKP and a few others actually share good content but it’s too hard to fish through the spam

2 Likes

The lion king is a bigger faggot than Jack Merriqueer and his Islam/Khabib ball gurgling, and that’s saying a lot

1 Like

Freedom of speech you faggots. Be grateful this is one of the few places that is not over moderated

2 Likes

REPORTED!!

2 Likes

Nvmd

Youre just as bad as Jack. Your mental illness doesnt allow you to register that

@The_Lion_King is 1 of the best posters here.

Things arent so great for you however

Im convinced youre a legitimate shizophrenic. The way you always talk about taking psych meds. The way you sit there and try to diagnose everyone over the internet. You have zero self awareness or shame. The way you completely misinterupt reality or situations often. You are amusing to study. Youre simply the jester who amuses me…Your outbursts. You are 1 derranged deluded sick person. Have you ever been comitted? Answer honestly. You sound like a total nutbag. When I was studying for a degree in psychology for a little bit you remind so much of 1 of the mental patients we would help. Get the help you need. I say that sincerely.

2 Likes

I have @JackMerridew ignored too. Hes the only person i have ever ignored here. It shows how much of a complete and utter nutjob he is. He is a waste of flesh whos own mother probably doesnt even care if he lives or dies. You can just tell he has no life what so ever, and his desperate and constant need to make sure his opinion is heard by everyone, everywhere, clearly comes from the fact that no one pays any attention to him in real life lmao. Hes probably hideously and grotesquely ugly and obese

1 of the funniest things ever was when everyone started posting in 1 of his threads that they had him on ignore lmao. It was 1 after another lmao. It was fucking hilarious

Lets make a pact as a collective whole to keep doing that in every one of his threads from now on haha

Bro come on now!

If anyone should be happy about the laidback modding here, it should be you lol…

Otherwise youre calling for yourself to be banned lmao…because you yourself have admitted you like to troll. Nothing wrong with that. Talk your shit and have your fun. But dont go and get salty about others having their fun too

I think @The_Lion_King is spot on when he said that youre just salty that Jake smashed your hero Anderson lol. You have to let The Lion King talk his shit now and have his fun. Its his moment now!

Boy oh boy, if Jake beats Nate Diaz too, im going to genuinely feel bad for you lol

Anyways, if anything, this is what I love about the UG/OG. That it is 1 of the last places on the internet offering true freedom of speech. Over here it is a melting pot of different ideas coexisting with all manner of discussion or arguing being acceptable.

Being able to freely call someone a phaggot on the UG or OG makes this place truly special. It has been a long storied UG/OG tradition of the longest. Its what makes the UG the UG. A mans right to call another man who annoys him a faggot!

This forum is 1 of the last bastions of the true and free America people had always envisioned

Would you rather everyone be censored to hell and back over here?

No one wants that

Simply put, as nicely as I can put it my man, stop being a little bitch lol!

The same vigor with which you troll with without any consequences, pass that same courtesy to the trolls you dislike, and afford them the same rights you have always enjoyed here.

Just be gald you can all troll freely over here.

The UG aint no ones personal safe space and thats the way it should always be!

Now carry on spamming Diaz threads and always agreeing with your butt buddy Jack’s spam troll threads

3 Likes

I don’t spam Diaz threads lol

I actually enjoy @ConorWinsTheRematch posts. I’d never block him.

Where else do you get to see someone who is so out of touch with reality that they actually believe they are a part of team Conor AND Canelo? Reading his long-winded, delusional rants is probably similar to how people were entertained when they visited freak shows.

Thanks for the laughs, Doofy.

“Puh-people pay me for my analysis and breakdowns!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:
PIC: Here's what Doofy from A Scary Movie looks like now

2 Likes

Lmfao

1 Like

Idk why people think me and Jack are the same person :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s because we were both rooting for Islam pre UFC 280. Rather than acknowledge multiple opinions that Islam was going to smesh their boy, people tried to claim we were all the same guy as some kind of sad cope to help them sleep easier, but unsurprisingly it blew up in their faces when Islam helped tuck in their boy on 22 October.

1 Like

It really shouldn’t be a shock that Islam is so good. You could see it…

1 Like

You get this internet thing right bro? He’s getting paid to post about dickface. This is still one of the major sites for fans no matter what some think. The hardcore fans anyhow.

2 Likes

I think it has more to do with both y’all been homos. I don’t know I could be wrong though.

1 Like

pot meet kettle

1 Like

same person

1 Like