What do YOU do for sponsors?

Do you, as a fighter/fan, use the companies who sponsor fighters? For example I have found myself buying Mickeys rather than Corona (even though I much prefer Corona on the occasions that I do drink). And I'm talking about mainstream sponsors, not just MMA companies.

I wear Tapout head to toe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Unless I'm rocking my Blackout:

"I wear Tapout head to toe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. "

Hi Matt MAjors!!!

lol

I have a whole bunch of shirts of:

Enson, Sakuraba, Shooto, BJ Penn RVCA

blackout? lmao

I only wear and use American MMA gear...........www.americanmmagear.com.........

Does anyone know if there is a listing somewhere of companies that currently (or have had in the past) sponsor fighters, events or organizations?

We belong to a hunting organization that keeps a list of pro-hunting companies, and when we are in the market for something we give priority to companies or stores on that list. Obviously prices have to be in line, but normally we don't mind spending a bit more as we know our money is going towards a company that has our same values in mind.

If there isn't one currently, would there be interest in having one posted somewhere? I don't have a website so I can't post it but I'd be happy to help compile it. I just thought it would be a good idea and a nice gesture and possible value to thank the sponsors that help out the fighters.

Absolutely nothing.

nothing gets the ladies in bed like a man wearing TapouT underwear

RVCA all the way

ttt

I wear nothing but FOKAI and MAYHEM shirts.

sometimes I get crazy and wear a Fokai Mayhem shirt.