What do you eat after training

A lot of food, some rice, beef, estofado, egg and soup of potatoes some times, two scoops of whey protein with milk and a banana.

Chinese buffet

General Tso's Chicken FTW

The latest science out there says post workout you should consume a 4:1 ratio of carbs to proteins. Replenishes your glycogen stores and the protein helps repair your muscles. Enudurox is the easiest way to get this combo into your system. Also, liquids are more absorbable, which can only help you in your recovery process.

After todays morning class I had leftover pizza. It hit the spot!!!

twinkletoesCT - 
ChokeTheFace - Chocolate milk

great post workout drink.

Milk is one of the last things you want to drink after a workout because of the digestion rate.

Low fat chocolate milk is awesome after hard training. I have been doing this the last few months.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Low fat chocolate milk is awesome after hard training. I have been doing this the last few months.

Not good. You need to stop the adrenal cortex from producing cortisol. Only fast digesting carbs like maltodextring can do that. Use white break and water if your in a jam. Later on you can drink milk to balance out your nitrogen levels.

Spelling error-
maltodextrin
white bread

Wet... don't just chant the "popular beliefs". Yes, you stop cortisole. But do you also know that insulin surge effectively stops HGH and testosterone production?

The world is not that simple.

Chocolate milk is fine:)

Jiboia - I usually go to the evening class and have a hard time deciding what to eat after class. It is usually kind of late when I get home but I still feel like eating something.

Thoughts????

Smoothies, Gracie diet tips, any info would be helpful.

Thanks

You are not giving enough information. Everyone is assuming you are trying to enhance your recovery - it that true? Or are you just trying to lose some weight for example.

2 scoops of Whey protein immediately after training. Then when I get home, I usually have a bowl of cereal or a PB&J sandwich.

Jorx - Wet... don't just chant the "popular beliefs". Yes, you stop cortisole. But do you also know that insulin surge effectively stops HGH and testosterone production?

The world is not that simple.

Chocolate milk is fine:)

Did you even read the article. You completely missing the point of what your body needs after a workout and the timing that it needs it. Bodybuilding.com is full of articles that contradict themselves just because they need a new fad for people to hop on until they can come up with a new topic to talk about. Repeating what an article says without understanding it doesnt make you smart, it makes you a prototypical tool. (No offense)
If someone can convince you that chocolate milk is better for you after a workout than Whey Protein and Maltodextrin, then I have a bridge i would like to sell you.

My options with spam are great

Immediately after practice I have 2 scoops of muscle milk + 1 scoop of whey mixed with water

2.5-3 hours later I have 1 serving of instant brown rice (minute rice cups), 1 pack of frozen veggies (usually broccoli, peas or snow peas) and a 10oz cut of salmon.

Wet - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Low fat chocolate milk is awesome after hard training. I have been doing this the last few months.

Not good. You need to stop the adrenal cortex from producing cortisol. Only fast digesting carbs like maltodextring can do that. Use white break and water if your in a jam. Later on you can drink milk to balance out your nitrogen levels.

sorry bro, u do your thing. i'll do mine. Dont eat meat off the grill, the carcinogens will kill you. Ive been drinking chocolate milk since i was 5 consistently and recently made it a point after training after some research and articles i read.

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Wet - 

sorry bro, u do your thing. i'll do mine. Dont eat meat off the grill, the carcinogens will kill you. Ive been drinking chocolate milk since i was 5 consistently and recently made it a point after training after some research and articles i read.[/quote,]

Then keep drinking milk........if you dont mind the cortisol levels eating away your own muscle tissue.

I go through the drive thru at Wendy's every night after class (Monday-Thursday). Homestyle chicken sandwich, double stack, boneless bbq wings, fries, & a coke.

Really.

After class tonight I had some leftover fried rice my wife made. It was yummy. Washed it down with a Leinie's.

SMACDADDY - I go through the drive thru at Wendy's every night after class (Monday-Thursday). Homestyle chicken sandwich, double stack, boneless bbq wings, fries, & a coke.

Really.

Roy is that you?