What do you find impressive?

I think when people speak in perfect American English and then randomly switch to fluently speaking another language it’s pretty impressive. You?

I can do what you just described.

Many of my friends have brought it up over the years when they hear me speaking with my parents.

Why don’t you leave that wife of yours and move into my one bedroom shack?

Ghengiseanie -

No because American English is anathema, multi linguilaity is impressive though. 

Did you just use a word you googled to appear intelligent and then fuck up the punctuation (and further spelling)? .?  Allah akbarre

trobinson21 -

Hocky goes in for the kill immediately. Lol

Yeah well, it’s hocky so....

ChomskyBlackBelt -

My hog.

This^

as a grown man with an xl hand size it’s impossible not to find it impressive that I can’t get my hand around its girth

octo_dad - 
ChomskyBlackBelt -

My hog.

This^

as a grown man with an xl hand size it’s impossible not to find it impressive that I can’t get my hand around its girth

I'm sure Chomsky is ok with you having to use both of your hands

The natural athleticism of animals and their will to survive. 

magnets

TheHawker - magnets

I have no idea how magnets work. 

People who live hard lives and are still generous and giving. Its the true epitome of hope. 

Yo mama's neck game!

sassen -

People who live hard lives and are still generous and giving. Its the true epitome of hope. 

This.

sassen -
TheHawker - magnets

I have no idea how magnets work. 

unnastan electricity? if you have a current flowing through a wire, there is also a weak magnetic field "coiled" around it. 

honestly id have to go look up the equations, but where theres an electric current, theres magnetism. clear as mud, right?

https://home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider

This thing. The people that have devoted their lives to building and studying it.

I always feel like I'm wasting my life when I think about people who devote themselves to such massive projects.

Also most authors of novels. To have the ability to put so many coordinated stories with politics, worlds, history, personal interactions, character development from beginning to end sometimes over multiple books is stunning to me.

Music phenoms. Their brains are just wired differently. I'm jealous I wasn't born with that special and rare trait to do what they can do.

If i cannot do it, it is impressive to me.

The human body. I really got into looking into it in depth when my eyes needed operations and I looked into eyes, it’s beyond comprehension how many things work in cohesion just to make an eye work, how many parts make it up, let alone a whole being. How humans and other life works when there’s so many parts that need to function perfectly at once, that’s the only thing on earth that could make me question my own atheism 

Ghengiseanie -

No because American English is anathema, multi linguilaity is impressive though. 

Actually OP is spot on and you’re just a silly little faggot.

black penises

Inventions made out of necessity, crazy demonstrations of human speed or strength.  What a woman will endure to fit my og hog into her orifices

sfeldt -

Inventions made out of necessity, crazy demonstrations of human speed or strength.  What a woman will endure to fit my og hog into her orifices

I guess now that I re-read that, they are all the same thing