What do you NOT skimp on?

Of all the things you buy, what do you not ever skimp on and buy off brand?

For me:
Coffee and cheese

This topic comes up a lot but here are mine:

Shoes/Boots

Mattress

Tools

Car Parts

Toilet Paper

Bacon

Shoes,
Mattress,
Food,
Health/hygiene products,
Technology....

Probably more....

What most of you have mentioned in the above I do not skimp on. To add to the conversation I will never skimp on guitar strings, I had to when I was younger with a part time job and no driver license.

CloudSurfer - What most of you have mentioned in the above I do not skimp on. To add to the conversation I will never skimp on guitar strings, I had to when I was younger with a part time job and no driver license.
Guitar strings? Aren't they $5-$10?

Toilet paper

Ketchup

Golf equipment

Plan b pills

Sun glasses

back packs

mountain bikes

hiking shoes

Sneakers. I just spent 180 bucks on ultraboost and god damn these are comfortable as hell. Usually I rock the $40 Nike air Kohls

Vacations 

A winter jacket

Tools.

Tools
Beef/steak
Truck
Care for my dogs
Building materials
Mattress - Tempurpedic changed my life.
TV - although, my decision not to skimp here have not turned out to be good decisions.
Soap (just started using that Dr bronner stuff and I'm not going back)
Boots - red wings are a life changer

Hockey equipment. Certain items I will refuse to use anything but top of the line. Others I will go cheaper because I actually prefer the cheaper one so win/win, but others there is no cheaping out.

whiskey
cigars

Beer

Laundry products

Motor oil

Spam

Kids clothes. My wife forces me to buy expensive kids clothes . It's such a waste of money .

Tiolet paper
Jeans
Socks

Garbage bags and laundry detergent. After a few incidents with store brand garbage bags and picking things off the floor I'll only get name brand. Off brand laundry detergent. Is almost all water. Tide or go fuck your mother.