What Do You Think? Is This Racist?

Story should be:

"Local Fox affiliate, on a slow news day in the summer, finds dimwitted loudmouth willing to say controversial shit on live TV. Update on the playground renovations at City Park to follow. "

Actually, it's extreme racist to SAY that's racist, because by doing so, you're saying that all of those banned items fit the stereotype of one race. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Actually, it's extreme racist to SAY that's racist, because by doing so, you're saying that all of those banned items fit the stereotype of one race. Phone Post 3.0
Like I said, douchebag isnt a race. Yet as a semi douchebag myself im not the slight bit offended and understand the desire to keep away douchebags Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - What isn't racist anymore? Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu -
youarewhatiswrong - 
WelterweightBatman - I think the irony of this story is that this bitch is the real racist because she's the one saying black people exclusively wear this shit.

Owner just came up with the list, she's the one automatically assuming it's targeted towards black people Phone Post 3.0

Truth.

who said "black people" ? i didnt see that in the OP, maybe its in the link ??

so you knew she meant black people ?
Raception Phone Post 3.0

^ but yes it is in the link, she mentions specifically black people Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
MrFluffyHippo - Actually, it's extreme racist to SAY that's racist, because by doing so, you're saying that all of those banned items fit the stereotype of one race. Phone Post 3.0
Like I said, douchebag isnt a race. Yet as a semi douchebag myself im not the slight bit offended and understand the desire to keep away douchebags Phone Post 3.0
Lol the store owner should say he's against douche bags of any race Phone Post 3.0

Man, it's getting hard for me to read shit on the internets anymore.

This shit is just fucking dumb, and Hippo is 100% right. The dumb bish complaining is actually the one being racist because she thinks all black dudes wear large chains and baggy clothes.

lol @ Comparing to Jim Crow. America is just becoming the most vile hypersensitive and dumb nation in the history of the world.

Dammit this isn't even close to racist. Phone Post 3.0

The fucking strip club near my house has those same rules. It keeps the "thug" types out. It seems like Every cool bar/club in Houston gets overrun with the thug types once it becomes popular. Phone Post 3.0

it is racist to think black people wear that stuff

they know that a lot of white people wear those things too right?

That is a part of every dress code of any half decent establishment.

Tons of guys get turned away every day citing "dress code" .. usually nothing is made of it.

Not only does the dumb bitch (and the other douche in the article) think that only black guys dress in the manner that will exclude them, she thinks it's the ONLY way they can dress. Like they couldn't take the chains off to get in if they wanted.

The scary thing is that this is even a story. It's the stupid opinion of two stupid people who are too stupid to have an opinion. They shouldn't even be allowed to speak, much less speak to the media and have it written down.

Imagine that, Mrs. Horowitz says its racist. Does the combination of being Jewish and Liberal and a Woman make you think all things are racist?

Chocolate Shatner - Seriously, I see no problem with the dress code.

It's similar to a bar banning leather jackets, vests, denim, etc if they feel there is a problem with bikers. They don't have to put a sign up saying "no meth head bikers."

If there is a problem with people who dress hip-hop/urban/whatever the fuck you want to call it, regardless of race (I've seen whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and every other group dressed this way at times) then you set up the code.

As long as the code is enforced on everyone, regardless of skin tone, it's not racist. I don't care if Patrick Stewart came in the fucking door, if he was rocking a flat brimmed hat, sagging pants, and a wife beater, I'm sending Captain Picard out the fucking door.
This is spot on. Phone Post 3.0

Dogo - Not only does the dumb bitch (and the other douche in the article) think that only black guys dress in the manner that will exclude them, she thinks it's the ONLY way they can dress. Like they couldn't take the chains off to get in if they wanted.

The scary thing is that this is even a story. It's the stupid opinion of two stupid people who are too stupid to have an opinion. They shouldn't even be allowed to speak, much less speak to the media and have it written down.

This.

Oh the stupidity!

I don't think it's racist. I think it's much more racist for the woman who's upset to assume all black people dress like that. Phone Post 3.0

They make a good cocktail called Angry Sailor.

Private businesses should be able to set their own parameters of doing business. A green person can go in that establishment of they are meeting the dress code.

Are all restaurants (except in San Francisco) racist against white people because they require you to wear clothes? The vast majority of nudists are white. Phone Post 3.0

sounds like a good policy.

people wearing listed clothes are usually scumbags. not just black scum bags. But plain ole scumbags.

And for the record Ive been denied entrance to a club in STL for wearing a plain white tshirt. I didnt bitch or become "offended". I told that fat fuck bouncer that the 12 of us will go spend our money somewhere else and we went to another bar.