What do you think of Kevin Nash’s podcast so far

I loved his shoot interviews but I think it’s been very underwhelming so far. Feel like we have heard every story he tells on the podcast because of all the shoot interviews he’s done. Plus I don’t like the political talk in the beginning. Don’t care what the politics are but don’t wanna hear it on a wrestling podcast. They are both super liberal and it gets annoying talking about January 6 and gun control on every episode. If they were conservative talking about trannys it would be very annoying as well

6 Likes

I just skip around until they start talking about wrestling, or just watch the wrestling related clips that they post on YouTube. The politics and gun control talk on every episode is a bit much.

3 Likes

how disappointing he’s a liberal. I won’t tune in just because I don’t have any respect for brainwashed fools and virtue signaling people past their prime.

7 Likes

Nash is annoying.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me to avoid this.

I don’t Liek that Sean Oliver guy he comes off carny on the youshoot interviews

1 Like

It’s awful and about 7 years too late.

2 Likes

Sounds like a pile of shit. It’s their podcast, so they have the right to do whatever they want, but I don’t understand why these guys, especially these Z-list celebrities feel the need to politicize fucking podcasts about something as silly as professional wrestling.

5 Likes

They are stupid to do that because it will turn some people off. Might as well stay neutral in public so you get listeners from all walks of life.

2 Likes

Foley’s new podcast on the other hand is pretty good.

2 Likes

Seems like Nash wants to be a bigger star in Hollywood so he talks all the liberal bullshit. Same reason he apologized to the Rock for being a dick

1 Like

Would have never in a million years thought Kevin Nash would be a liberal. Jeezus.

2 Likes

Tds literally ruined people.

1 Like

I turned off the first episode because of the liberal talk and Jan 6 talk with gun control. I couldn’t decide for myself if he was working it or if he was sharing his true feelings. Growing up in Detroit, it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that he is a liberal.

I used to be able to tolerate people that were fiscal conservatives but liberal on social issues but the left has gone too far out there for me to want to listen anymore.

Something that always bothered me about people who ask the question of firearms. " why does anybody need an ar15?" My answer to that is to ask them “Who are you to say that I shouldn’t have one?”

4 Likes

I get why Nash felt the need to apologise to Dwayne Johnson, but I’m not sure where it was waranted. Is he apologising for his behavior in the mid 90s during the Rocky Maiavia days? Because I seem to remember a shoot where Hall and Nash returned to the WWE and the Rock was a dick asking Nash “OK what ONE move do you want to do?”

Cornette has said during his shoot interviews that Nash was by far the most reasonable kliq member to deal with just so long as you caught him when he was away from the rest of them.

1 Like

Nash isn’t famous enough to attract listeners from outside the wrestling world, and wrestling fans already have dozens of hours a week worth of podcasts and vlogs to choose from.

Unless you really love the least talented founding member of the NWO you’re probably not go to squeeze this into your podcast playlist.

Him talking about how Scott Hall fell in the kitchen and drank kool aid to stay alive was very revealing. He gave Scott’s accounts. I could picture it as a movie when hearing it.

I like the idea of him including things outside of wrestling but his take on politics is a little much. The reason why I only watch clips of Cornette’s podcast on YouTube, as opposed to listening in full, is due to the strong political beliefs.

I’d be hoping he does some watch-a-long’s, has guests or even takes live phone calls from fans.

4 Likes

A few well known workers (male) told me to my face- I get hit on all the time by “household names” guys you would never guess. Apparently, there are a lot of closeted guys in pro wrestling. Who knew?

To be white, claim to be straight, and be this liberal makes me think maybe he was one of them.

5 Likes

The politics talk is a turnoff. Though I agree w what he says, I’m not listen to a wrestling pod to hear about politics.

Also both Kev and Sean say fuck a lot. It comes off bad that they swear so much. It just comes off as unprofessional. Sometimes I’ll listen to a pod on speaker on phone w my kids around.

I know Kev and Sean think they’re doing a cool morning radio show type vibe. But it’s try hard wanting to sounds cool, and the amount is good content is lacking . Still hopeful they can turn this around

2 Likes