What do you think of Susu? Wood?

Shit yeah

Susu is the word for tits in my native tongue. She, therefore, is appropriately named.

1 Like

She was a cosplayer, she was engaged to another female cosplayer for awhile.   After they split she disappeared from social media for a bit.  He body is crazy.  Squishy as hell.

Search Twitter swimsuit succubus and thank me later

1 Like

![](upload://vjroHlMpFGndpUX7KLzQnRtIF8T.jpeg)

![](upload://6kZB6U6S9FP1vkycP1SHT4zwaHP.jpeg)

that'a tight f'n body

![](upload://l5Y5bwUnjVypF0yYkzamyYJ8aN5.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://nKmNcczxoGrwzJKV4sL0urU0vvE.jpeg)![](upload://dWqld2NvdjouTsniMFhkOIBVjHB.jpeg)

![](upload://v3Nf3nEMSbxtUpDGbL0KyyYHwrB.jpeg)

Crashdt - 

She was a cosplayer, she was engaged to another female cosplayer for awhile.   After they split she disappeared from social media for a bit.  He body is crazy.  Squishy as hell.

Followed. Susu was there too.

Wow!!

![](upload://sg4gNiGwQnLlZdrpkarFqesjoaV.jpeg)

![](upload://18ciJEsoZksdEP9SNMC0l5SKmnp.jpeg)

![](upload://afwyqlJRhckWFJTYG1POGMYYI7w.jpeg)

![](upload://8YEf8xU6XWgpHfFwhMlmGyMbNRh.jpeg)

Oh shit, you guys are ahead of the game. 

1 Like

Just imagining how much piss I would soak her with

1 Like
Crashdt -

Thank you!!  Crazy anyone would pass that up.

![8 Things You Should Always Have in Your Track BackPack # ...](upload://7GrH7ibDUfJ7olk9pFouHzz1hmE.gif)

1 Like

younger, slightly more exotic Olivia Munn'esque

1 Like
Fighting -

![](upload://nKmNcczxoGrwzJKV4sL0urU0vvE.jpeg)![](upload://dWqld2NvdjouTsniMFhkOIBVjHB.jpeg)

![](upload://v3Nf3nEMSbxtUpDGbL0KyyYHwrB.jpeg)

No hog? I’m disgusted.

TFK_Mas Tisu -

Susu is the word for tits in my native tongue. She, therefore, is appropriately named.

Malaki Susu lol

I literally LOVE that girl. Who the fuk is she? And if she’s a guy and you think you tricked me, THE JOKE IS ON YOU MOTHERFUCKER… I don’t give a FUK!!! 2fine2care…

1 Like

@Liyon

Bump

1 Like