What Do You Think Of UFC 48?

He fought and beat Tank last year and he fought and lost to Bob Sapp
in K-1 a month or two ago.

you guys are the best! Thanks for the hearty replies. I will defintiely notify those whose quotes we'd like to use. I might tey and contact a few of you further to elaborate on some things.

Again, thank you, thank, thank you

Going to FCF now.

loretta@fcfighter.com for anyone else that would like to add to the mix

Kimo by Ju Jitsu .... quote me on it.. and yea I think that is a booger in my nose lol

MayheM

Don't think that Baroni Tanner 2 is gonna go the same way....

would rather see rematch hughes v penn

not to exicited about shammrock/kimo wana see kimo win

overallgood card --last show kickedA$$

"Kimo by Ju Jitsu .... quote me on it" I would be surprised to see Kimo win by a sub on Ken.

Regarding your fight, I would actually pick the underdog at fight time if I was betting, this will be my first time seeing you fight. I have seen St. Pierre fight and he is a tough dude, I'm sure you will be ready though...Good Luck and I hope they raise your hand at the end of the match.

p.s.
Blow your nose

I sincerely believe that Kimo will out position Ken, the only X factor is Kimo's cardio- if he comes in shape he'll take it for sure.

Big X factor for him.

ok.

would love to contact some of you on this thread to elaborate on quotes for UFC 48 preview piece, but some of you have turned off your email.

Jaydub, the Brazilian, Jimmy McGimmick, Redskins fan....care to email me at loretta@fcfighter.com?

Thanks,

Please, if anyone else would like to comment, keep them coming to loretta@fcfighter.com

Many thanks

"I have completely given up on trying to pick winners after Penn beat Hughes and Chuck beat Tito."

White is correct... And along with Cop and KR... WTF is going on???

ttt for one more round

espcially interested to hear your views on how you think these fights effect the future of their respective weight classes

e-mail sent