What do you think the end of Annihilation meant?

That #2 is coming out and they’re going to continue to “change” ?? Is that the real Natalie Portman or the same being as her husband now is? I really wish i was tripping when i watched it. Crazy

Fuck that movie, pissed me off 

What the fuck are you even talking about 

The movie....

I fell asleep 

She was also a duplicate or whatever the hell they were. What a pretentious mess. All style and no substance.

McGoat -

That #2 is coming out and they’re going to continue to “change” ?? Is that the real Natalie Portman or the same being as her husband now is? I really wish i was tripping when i watched it. Crazy

The book is part of a trilogy, so yeah. More to come.

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the books.

couldn't believe how far they took the stupidity of the black lesbo. I was trying to accept the other terrible stuff and her character took any hope I had for It being a movie. 

2breath2feel -

couldn't believe how far they took the stupidity of the black lesbo. I was trying to accept the other terrible stuff and her character took any hope I had for It being a movie. 

Yea my wife was laughing at her and it kind of ruined it for us too haha. Her getting eaten by the bear was the highlight for me. Great concept for a movie but could have been done much better. 

I have know idea what happened at the end. It pissed me off

Movie was kind of a waste.

I saw it in theatre last week, 2-3 days later looks like a great copy is available online. My fucking luck.

Anyway. I took it as the alien presence survived through Portman and her husband. It's now out in the world.

I think the husband was a full on alien and Natalie was still herself but mixed with alien.

Honestly have no idea but the last 30 minutes had me mesmerized.