What does a near KO feel like?

To those who from fighting or sparring and got hit good and wobbled, what does it feel like? Did you feel the pain from that shot or did you only feel the disorientation and were just trying to regain your composure. If your opponent is still hitting you trying to finish, do you feel those shots as pain or do they just make you more disoriented?

I'm not talking about the shot that finally does KO you or the single KO shot, I think I know how those feel because I got KO'd as a little kid and I didn't feel a thing, just one moment a ball is heading toward my head, then stars, then I'm looking at the sky and other kids are in a circle looking down at me. So no pain or feeling on the actual KO. But I don't know about the ones where you haven't gone out yet but are loopy.

It depends some I don't remember but found out later I was still awake but having lost a few minutes of my life and others generally when you get hit on the ear your balence will just give out and you feel the finishing shots.

I'd assume it's the same as getting totally drilled in hockey.  Everything sounds tinny, and it feels like your extremities aren't really there.  You try and stand up, and your legs start going in all sorts of different directions.  It's not a really pleasant feeling, but it's not horrible either.  The part that always fucked me up, was when everything started rushing back into focus.  You'd all of a sudden hear this loud rush of sound, and it almost seems as if motion itself has a sound.  It's fucking gross.

When I got almost KO'd, it felt like my mind was there but the connection to my body was a full second slower, and I don't remember the actual punch connecting, it's like that second was removed from my memory. Lips tingly and numb, time around me sped up and I couldn't keep up with it. Luckily the fight was broken up or I might have gone night night

There's no pain... Only body shots bring real pain. You catch a great shot and kind of just have a sudden wake up in the middle of the ring realizing that you got caught big and need to defend yourself before any follow up takes you out. Survival at any cost. Tie your man up, don't show you were hurt at all, etc Phone Post

There is a drill we do where you have a few guys stand in a circle with 1 guy in the center. Center man spins around and around about 15-20 times and then pops up into a fighting stance and tries to focus on light sparring with 1 of the guys on the outside. Usually the guy just falls on his ass. That's the way being KO'd and near KO feel.

Actually being rocked in sparring is totally different than in a real fight. You are usually not under adrenaline when sparring so a good shot that rocks you can really hurt alot. When i had real fights i didnt feel any pain at all no matter how many shots or how hard they were. It hurts like an hour or so after the fight and getting up next morning is hell haha

The last time i got rocked in training i got caught on the chin while sparring with a friend. It sucks and is not for everyone. A shot on the temple though hurts alot less. It kinda feels like your head is a big ringing church bell, your eyes roll back and you will see black for a split second. Phone Post

I see a big white flash, doesn't hurt but everything goes fuzzy. Take a second to make sure I'm still standing up, then it's "oh fuck, gotta pay attention!" Phone Post

just like doing the "dizzy izzy"

no real control of your body. you try to run straight forward, but don't stand a chance.

it feels like you never want it to happen again!

For me it's always felt like deja VU w a side of dizzy. Phone Post

I agree with UncleDavid/Noshame/Jason...  Personally, it depends on the amount of adrenaline running through your system.  But for me; sounds are muffled, depth perception is nonexistent, equilibrium is shot/gone, control of your arms/legs is shot/gone, and its obviously much different if your standing or on the ground.

But again, the amount of adrenaline usually determines the amount of Pain I feel from the actual blow/blows...  Yes, sometimes its all of the above Including the pain aspect... It's a very weird feeling but over time, you learn to fight through it, protect yourself and can "somewhat" determine the time it will take to regain some control of yourself.  

Another very weird aspect is hearing people mention that they have Zero recollection of quite a bit of time that's past.  Some fighters can't remember ROUNDS of fighting after particular "Flash/KOs" and actually fight on instinct for 5/10 minutes... That my friends is Amazing and Scary at the same time.......

Like when you've been lying down for a while and you stand up to fast and your head feels all fuzzy/legs go wobbly for a few seconds. Phone Post

like your brain is having a "brown out".

Almost passing out. Phone Post

I got rocked when I was getting stomped by a mob one time, don't think I went out, lost a lot of the details, I do remember being back on my feet and it's just surreal, dizzy as fuck, ringing in my ears and I couldn't throw with any power, my arms were too sluggish. Then I got dropped again and are some more soccer kicks. Good times..,....................naaaaaaaaat! Phone Post

pcuzz - There is a drill we do where you have a few guys stand in a circle with 1 guy in the center. Center man spins around and around about 15-20 times and then pops up into a fighting stance and tries to focus on light sparring with 1 of the guys on the outside. Usually the guy just falls on his ass. That's the way being KO'd and near KO feel.

I run one that is similar but you do summersalts.  Then pop up and have to spar for 40 seconds.

The Mouth -
pcuzz - There is a drill we do where you have a few guys stand in a circle with 1 guy in the center. Center man spins around and around about 15-20 times and then pops up into a fighting stance and tries to focus on light sparring with 1 of the guys on the outside. Usually the guy just falls on his ass. That's the way being KO'd and near KO feel.

I run one that is similar but you do summersalts.  Then pop up and have to spar for 40 seconds.

Fuck man by somersaults I assume you mean forward roll and not ninja flips? That shit makes me hella dizzy Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - 
The Mouth -

Fuck man by somersaults I assume you mean forward roll and not ninja flips? That shit makes me hella dizzy Phone Post

Yeah just rolls.  One on left shoulder then one on the right shoulder.  10 total.

Ever took a hit of duster? And everything goes wwoooommmm wooooommmmm wooooommmmmmm it's kinda like that but with less noise lol Phone Post