What does a near KO feel like?

Ebe5 - Ever took a hit of duster? And everything goes wwoooommmm wooooommmmm wooooommmmmmm it's kinda like that but with less noise lol Phone Post

Wats duster? Phone Post

I think it would be easier to describe an orgasm than to describe a KO or near-KO... But my two cents is that there's a bright flash, my ears ring like I was shooting without ear pro, and it's like the ground is moving under me so I can't really get my footing. Just gotta defend and try to hold on until my feet go where I tell 'em to.

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Ebe5 - Ever took a hit of duster? And everything goes wwoooommmm wooooommmmm wooooommmmmmm it's kinda like that but with less noise lol Phone Post

Wats duster? Phone Post

Like a whip it... but the white trash verson where they suck on air duster cans.

deadlyonetwo3 - There's no pain... Only body shots bring real pain. You catch a great shot and kind of just have a sudden wake up in the middle of the ring realizing that you got caught big and need to defend yourself before any follow up takes you out. Survival at any cost. Tie your man up, don't show you were hurt at all, etc Phone Post

Pretty much this. Hurts later, but at the time you just sorta come to & realize shit went wrong. Cover up, move forward til you can tie up, and try to ride it out til you clear. Its like being under water is the best I can describe it. Phone Post

Feels like warm apple pie.

for me, it was like being in the painting "The Scream" or in the time tunnel of Doctor Who