What does "FUTA1" mean?

Fat Uterus Tickling Association

Fungus Under The Anus

For U To Admire 1

I thought this had been posted here before. maybe it got deleted

Fucked Up The Ass by Zuffa.

Rumor: Tito Ortiz went on the underground under a friends account. After being known as "FUTA1", he kept it.

ME AND YOU BUDDY!....You know whats up.

i remember this,,,he came on and said what it stood for,,,nothing to do with tank,,,or fuck you,,,,,, then then next time,,,,he answered saying he had taken over some guys account...

Cyanobacteria account for a significant percentage of aquatic primary productivity even in areas where the concentrations of essential micronutrients are extremely low. To better understand the mechanism of iron selectivity and transport, the structure of the solute-binding domain of an ABC iron transporter, FutA1, was determined in the presence and absence of iron.

I could swear he posted that it meant fuck you tank abbott

OneSidedWar - Rumor: Tito Ortiz went on the underground under a friends account. After being known as "FUTA1", he kept it.

truth

WHat up Shiloh!!! Long time, no see!

Fu@ked up the ass 1nce....but it was just out of curiousity in college one time!

OneSidedWar - Rumor: Tito Ortiz went on the underground under a friends account. After being known as "FUTA1", he kept it.

Correct.

crowbar - 

Correct.

Correctomundo

Probably going to get flamed for asking, but while we're on the subject; what the fuck does BLAF mean?

^
For really reals?!

Cuz that's lame.

mikedub07 - ^
For really reals?!

Cuz that's lame.

It comes from an old article on Dana where they say that he's built like a fighter.

OTAN_Belgique - Built like a fighter

Correct.

Hankman81 - 
mikedub07 - ^
For really reals?!

Cuz that's lame.

It comes from an old article on Dana where they say that he's built like a fighter.

Oooooohhhhh. I get it now. Thanks.

**awaits tito ortiz to say what futa1 is...