What does Monson need to do....

BigSherm -"...thats what I'm thinking Evilmaster, Monson is probably the most physically gifted athlete in mma. "---------------------------------------------------------------------- Based on what ? Big muscles ?? He's not the fastest or the strongest. He's not the most technical or coordinated. His cardio isn't great and his striking isn't either. He's too blown up and moves like a bodybuilder and needs to drop like 20-30lbs and fight as a LHW.

Monson's submission game is far too power-dependent; combine that with his suspect cardio and you end up with a fighter that can only finish people he can overpower within the limited window of time in which he has the gas to overpower them. His limbs are too short for effective striking against people with legitimate striking credentials.

Fedor will probably end him.

Monson is basically a lightheavy who lifts a lot of weights and takes a lot of vitamins. we all saw what happened when he fought two top level REAL heavyweights. Now Fedor isn't exactly a huge heavy either, but he is better than Monson in absolutely every aspect of the game. It won't be a cakewalk because Monson is tough and game, but I don't see Fedor in any trouble in this one. And anyone who thinks Monson has a chance to submit Fedor, please get a clue...

Fedor all the way...........For Monson i hope he knows what his doing and in for..........and who know's anything can happen in this sport......

land a punch or catch a quick sub...

I'm waiting for you all to figure out sooner or later anybody can lose a fight...even if they are the better fighter.

somehow I doubt that will ever get thru.

nobody tore me a new anything, Skarhead disagreed with me noob, thats all

now run along