What ever happened to Dog The Bounty Hunter?

I used to love watching that show. So what ever happened to the show and to him?

I know he had some issue with Mexico but that got taken care of.

I see he had a cameo at 1.04 of this movie

https://youtu.be/EN-pRNfp8cA

He got lost in Beth's tits

I heard he caught the rabies and they had to put him down.

tjmitch saw him in the airport.

When Dog saw his hair, he couldn't believe there was someone with a hairdo more awful than his, so he retired from public life.

PatK - 

tjmitch saw him in the airport.

When Dog saw his hair, he couldn't believe there was someone with a hairdo more awful than his, so he retired from public life.

Do you have said picture of timitch?<br />

^ No, he posted it years ago

Didn't the show end up on CMT for a while?

They changed the name slightly and did another season on another channel I think.. I seem to remember him and Leland fighting so Leland wasn't involved anymore .. dog and Beth went somewhere else to help a friend or some shit like that .. I guess it didn't really pull any ratings because I don't believe there are new episodes 

They are still around in Hawaii. Beth just got nominated to sit on a panel to find the next police chief and people are bent out of shape about it

surf2live - 

They are still around in Hawaii. Beth just got nominated to sit on a panel to find the next police chief and people are bent out of shape about it

They are bent out of shape??

Why? Do they think that they have more experience?

He pops up on Hawaii 5 0 now and again

Enjoying the island life brah.

surf2live - 

The chair probably got bent out of shape with her sitting on it as well

I remember him saying he was going to catch War Machine. Called him a Scumbag and stuff then kinda vanished. Next time i saw him he was sitting on the back of a motorcylcle getting pulled by a truck in a Veterans Day Parade.

Dog & Beth: On The Hunt aired for a few seasons on another channel. Basically the same show but they went around the country training other bail bondsmen and bounty hunters and helping to catch their fugitives.

At the beginning of the show Dog and Leland were not on speaking terms, but they eventually made up and Leland joined them as they traveled around the country. Leland's son Dakota was also part of the team but towards the end of the show he had a falling out with Leland. Also, Leland got a divorce or broke up with a long term girlfriend or something like that, so the last episode they were in Alabama I think and he was saying that he really needed a new beginning and he liked the people there and the town. At the end of the last episode Leland said he would stay there for awhile, possibly move there.

Dog and Beth basically cancelled the show so they could focus more on the political side of bail bonds and bounty hunting, using their name and recognition to make positive changes in the industry.

i always thought he was a good guy and man beth's huge bombs!!

My buddy goes on hikes with his wife occasionally. Im guessing they're j ust enjoying their money

He said the magic word and it ended his career