What ever happened to Jordan Peterson?

Is this guy dead? I haven’t seen any videos in at least a year. Would love to hear his opinions on the Corona virus. If he’s dead Rest In Peace 

Got really sick, then addicted to some pill... quit

at least for now

1 Like

Got hooked on Benzos trying to deal with his wife’s cancer and being a famous rational justice warrior, kidnapped and ironically, sent to a Russian gulag for treatment. He’s well now, and has events planned but corona is f’ing his game up. He’s a big time net positive in public life. I look forward to his return. 

6 Likes

Cuffed to a bed in some russian hospital 

banco -

Cuffed to a bed in some russian hospital 

Can’t Canadian special forces go there and rescue him? 

Dope fiend

1 Like

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Dope fiend

What’s his poison? 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Dope fiend

Yeah, he’s a “dope fiend”. Grow up, you goof. 

God Of Thunder -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Dope fiend

What’s his poison? 

pain killers and liberal tears... but he's all outa tears

9 Likes

God Of Thunder -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Dope fiend

What’s his poison? 

A commonly prescribed anxiety medication. 

God Of Thunder - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Dope fiend

What’s his poison? 

Clonazepam

Last I heard he was a pill head lecturing others about how they need to get their lives together.

14 Likes

Caladan -

Last I heard he was a pill head lecturing others about how they need to get their lives together.

who told you that?

Caladan -

I’d love to know who gave You that info. If anything he was taking a prescribed med while his whole was fighting cancer. Benzos are very affective in this. And help keep intellect over emotion when used over a short period of time. 
    Unfortunately when he stopped his body went into a withdrawal phase, so instead of hiding. He told the world and got the help he needed. 
    Hope he gets well soon. We need Peterson more than ever. 

7 Likes

BostonCharm -
Caladan -

I’d love to know who gave You that info. If anything he was taking a prescribed med while his whole was fighting cancer. Benzos are very affective in this. And help keep intellect over emotion when used over a short period of time. 
    Unfortunately when he stopped his body went into a withdrawal phase, so instead of hiding. He told the world and got the help he needed. 
    Hope he gets well soon. We need Peterson more than ever. 

Did his whole recover?  I potato that they are very affective.

2 Likes

Caladan -

Judging by your bitterness you might want to listen to the pillhead.

2 Likes

I heard that some quack dr prescribed him clonazepam to take because his wife had terminal cancer and he had anxiety from it. (no shit, thats normal) he got addicted and it fucked up his life like drugs always do.

hopefully he bounces back, a great mind and public figure. I singlehandedly talked Trump into not invading Canada last yr solely because Peterson is a Canadian.

terrible

speedy recovery

1 Like

"Did his whole recover? I potato that they are very affective."

I gut laughed like I haven't in a long long time here; thanks.

1 Like