what ever happened to Manny Reyes ?

I remember him making all kinds of shit up about his career. Didn't he end up almost getting killed by Hermes Franca?

Probably still taking pictures with the fake KOTC belt and fools still believe he was a former UFC and KOTC champ.

man, those were good times.

Yeah Hermes fucked him up in about a minute IIRC.

PJ Benn Fan -  Yeah Hermes fucked him up in about a minute IIRC.

someone please post the oxygen mask pic.

and hermes with his fight purse and win bonus.

I think he fought twice for KOTC and won both fights easily, but he was never a champion.

He insulted people (including Chris Brennan and Jens Pulver) on the Internet until he got a fight with Hermes Franca and was destroyed almost instantly. He also fought later against Mike Brown with similarly predictable results. He had some fights in a small organization that may have existed only in Manny's imagination, and made some half-hearted attempts at some Internet Insults of the type that had previously netted him some Internet fame, but got nowhere with them. He fought some smaller karate dude in an alley in an Internet video. He won the fight fairly easily.

Last I saw of him, he looked about twenty years older and somewhat ill in some video someone on the UG posted. As far as I know he's out of the fight game and out of the public consciousness.

FieryErmine - I think he fought twice for KOTC and won both fights easily, but he was never a champion.

He insulted people (including Chris Brennan and Jens Pulver) on the Internet until he got a fight with Hermes Franca and was destroyed almost instantly. He also fought later against Mike Brown with similarly predictable results. He had some fights in a small organization that may have existed only in Manny's imagination, and made some half-hearted attempts at some Internet Insults of the type that had previously netted him some Internet fame, but got nowhere with them. He fought some smaller karate dude in an alley in an Internet video. He won the fight fairly easily.

Last I saw of him, he looked about twenty years older and somewhat ill in some video someone on the UG posted. As far as I know he's out of the fight game and out of the public consciousness.

on top of that, his tattoo was crooked.

yea u i rmr all this garbage like 6-8 years ago with reyes all those outlandish claimns n accomplishments and franca challenging him n ownin him silly lol

Was it really that long ago? That was some good drama back then. I would love to see some of those old threads ressurected.

I luvz 8==D -  Was it really that long ago? That was some good drama back then. I would love to see some of those old threads ressurected.

are you saying someone didn't achieve those threads?

Animal Chin - 
I luvz 8==D -  Was it really that long ago? That was some good drama back then. I would love to see some of those old threads ressurected.

There are many many threads that I wish I could easily find if they were acheived.

The Crippler is back at his father Kenpo school in Hialeah, Fl teaching that Kenpo thing and wishing he could have the $1 Hermes got paid for hammer fisting his face!

For more info on this amazing individual please visit thecrippler.atspace.com

I found this on youtube, LOL... 

For all the years I've been here (it took me several years before I set up an account), the Manny Reyes incident sticks out in my mind as one of the two most epic things in UG history.

The other, of course, is Damien and little Pepi Riccio.

ttt

he's still unconcious

I luvz 8==D - 
Animal Chin - 

There are many many threads that I wish I could easily find if they were acheived.

lol yea me too...rmr the robert ferguson threads that never seemed to end ?? lol that was just as bad as manny's stuff!

smythdawg - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/1CMlyfB_2TY?fs=1&hl=en_US", "postVideo-32304324-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-32304324");  I found this on youtube, LOL... 

manny seems to be giving his ALL in this lil sparring !! damn n that was like 2 years ago?

I saw him fight at the AA arena in miami last year, it was the masvidal vs baboon card.

he fought for 15 minutes, so still in some kind of shape. I dont really know what his legend is, its before my time on here.