what ever happened to Manny Reyes ?

The Reyes incident happened around 2004-2005

Manny trolled himself into an ambulance gurney, his manager's daughter was harassed, and Sam Pie Kempo threatened to fight Pops Krasnoo.

LULZ were had by everyone

wiggum - 

The other, of course, is Damien and little Pepi Riccio.

i remember the pepi riccio incident. which gracie was that, daniel in Spain or was it italy?

Robin in Spain, and then Royce using his crushing Thai kicks on lil Pepe when all he wanted was Royce's autograph.

I am pretty sure Manny beat Raphael Assuncao in a kick boxing match 4 or 5 years ago too...that sucked.

He and his manager "pops magoo" or some shit talked an unbelievable amount of shit about every fighter and every art except karate. He had fighter on this Forum drving around Florida looking for him. One of those rare internet incidences you would have to see to believe and I followed every moment of it. Hermes destruction of him for a dollar was a monumental moment.

With one armed sparring partners, it's no wonder he lost to Hermes.

Seriously though, props for that dude for tranening. If I lost an arm I'd be a fat, miserable piece of shit. Good for him I say.

Junior Jr - 
Diaz 3:16 - I saw him fight at the AA arena in miami last year, it was the masvidal vs baboon card.

he fought for 15 minutes, so still in some kind of shape. I dont really know what his legend is, its before my time on here.

Douche bag talked shit. Hermes destroyed him for $1 but Manny got something like 5k for fighting. So who really won?

Holy shit I forgot about that! 5K for trolling the UG and a 2 minute beating

From what I heard after the Hermes fight the dude was majorly humbled and tried to change his ways. Comparatively, the 5k was little in compensation for the ego shattering and general dismay for the dude who admitted the whole thing had gone way too far.

Douche bag talked shit. Hermes destroyed him for $1 but Manny got something like 5k for fighting. So who really won?

Holy shit I forgot about that! 5K for trolling the UG and a 2 minute beating

Prolly had several thousand in medical bills though.. So who won this????

The Fucking Underground thanks to Hermes Hammerfists of Death (also now known as the reyes death punch in Kempo)

Didnt he try out for TUF, or was on it? I forgot- too many seasons now.

SD CARTEL - He and his manager "pops magoo" or some shit talked an unbelievable amount of shit about every fighter and every art except karate. He had fighter on this Forum drving around Florida looking for him. One of those rare internet incidences you would have to see to believe and I followed every moment of it. Hermes destruction of him for a dollar was a monumental moment.

Shit, I forgot about 'pops'. Lol, funny stuff.

What about that boxer who claimed he could beat anyone in mma and said everyone was ducking him? I think he was native american?

He was here annoying everyone for about a year.

I luvz 8==D -  What about that boxer who claimed he could beat anyone in mma and said everyone was ducking him? I think he was native american?

ron krull. kinda did the same thing. talked himself into a boxing match and got his ass beat down by josh neer. right?

I just remember the UG rallying for Hermes after the fight and paypalling him $ 

Brennan got everyone to do it.

I know I sent him 20 bucks.

Junior Jr - 
Diaz 3:16 - I saw him fight at the AA arena in miami last year, it was the masvidal vs baboon card.

he fought for 15 minutes, so still in some kind of shape. I dont really know what his legend is, its before my time on here.

Not true. I set up a paypal donation account and Hermes ended up getting like $1500

KidJustice -  Probably still taking pictures with the fake KOTC belt and fools still believe he was a former UFC and KOTC champ.

dont forget pride!

ryanJ -  I am pretty sure Manny beat Raphael Assuncao in a kick boxing match 4 or 5 years ago too...that sucked.

Nah, Manny dropped that fight by decision. Assuncao's brother lost the same night by hook kick ko to Joey Greenhalgh.

Animal Chin - 
I luvz 8==D -  What about that boxer who claimed he could beat anyone in mma and said everyone was ducking him? I think he was native american?

ron krull. kinda did the same thing. talked himself into a boxing match and got his ass beat down by josh neer. right?
That's the guy.....

http://thecrippler.atspace.com/