What ever happened to McCorkle?

He was a frequent poster at a time then kinda fell off.

Polish exile?
Sherdog?
Cutting to 205? Phone Post 3.0

You motherfuckers ran him off. This is why we can't have nice things

I understand he's wearing a disguise, though

Once he starting losing the trolling and shit talking didn't work anymore. Phone Post 3.0

His review of Matt Hughes' book will live long in my heart.

I heard he's summering on Fire Island. Phone Post 3.0

He just answered a question on twitter where he said 80% of fighters use PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

Blazing Knees - 

You motherfuckers ran him off. This is why we can't have nice things

Why blame the posters? McCorkle was extremely rude and vulgar in his own rights; it's not like he was some victim of people just fighter bashing.

honestly he ran his share of people off here too.. was a total dickhead poster before and after UFC fame

Last thread I remember him making was,

"What's up my negroes? " Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - honestly he ran his share of people off here too.. was a total dickhead poster before and after UFC fame
Bullshit, I disagreed with him regularly but he was a great poster. Phone Post 3.0

I was always dubious of that tattoo. Phone Post 3.0

I may not have liked all his posts but that Matt Hughes book review was solid gold and i miss him just for the fact he posted that!

McCorkle lived by the double edged sword that was trolling the UG. He trolled himself into a job with the UFC, but unfortunately left himself open to everything else that comes with it.

I've tried to summon him several times to no avail. Maybe Struve vs. Mitrione will make him nostalgic for UFC 124. Phone Post 3.0

I heard he was living up in the mountains in North Dakota .. Training hard with bears and rams and shit Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
inf0 - honestly he ran his share of people off here too.. was a total dickhead poster before and after UFC fame
Bullshit, I disagreed with him regularly but he was a great poster. Phone Post 3.0

the guy threatened me over photoshops.. enough said

inf0 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

Tell us more lol Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

and you didnt bust his phucking phace /