What ever happened to Philip Miller

Wasn't that dude like 16-0? UFC could use him @ 185

If Phillip Miller, Matt Lindland, and Pat Militech all fought each other at the same time, the whole world would kill itself.

aw, he wasn't that bad. I remember him having a decent chin and getting into a few slugfests

UFC fired him for not fighting Baroni and complaining about $$$...IIRC

I think he's a cop now or something.

He's in a van down by the river.

Orly - He's basically retired, but he posts here under the screen name NHBDaddy.

Damn, I've been around here for a while, despite the join date, and didn't know that.

He won Battledome, I'm hoping to see him on American Gladiators sometime.

Well that's a name I haven't heard in a while! I found him (through Tedd Williams) for Battledome! casting and he went on to win the whole first season ... pretty boy but tough as hell (you had to be for that show ... LOTSA guys got effed up on that show)

Hello to Phillip if he checks in.

Hugs,

Noelle

Master Shredder -  UFC fired him for not fighting Baroni and complaining about $$$...IIRC

yeah i remember that..... him and his camp didn't wanna fight someone that made more money than him

JaWBReaKeR1 - 
Master Shredder -  UFC fired him for not fighting Baroni and complaining about $$$...IIRC

yeah i remember that..... him and his camp didn't wanna fight someone that made more money than him
Holy lurker batman!

lol

A Phillip Miller thread? Is it that time of month already?

he fought the most frustrating fight to watch ever vs Mark Weir. If Weir knew one striped white belt bjj he would have tapped him a bunch of times.

sloppy sloppy sloppy

I thought someone who knew him said he managed a wal mart and even gave a phone number to call him at or something like that. I could be thinking of someone else but I am pretty sure it was him.

He refused to fight Baroni because of the huge pay difference. I think he made the right choice. He is now law enforcement and has been made famous by this same thread coming up every other month.

Wow, I just looked up Battledome and one of the same gladiators on that show is on the current American Gladiators. That's a weird career.

And Darryl Gholar competed on both Battledome and the original American Gladiators?