what Fedor vs Brock would look like anime style...

gangsta101 - 
Mike Sanders - how old are you bro? Seriously

I'm guessing 14-15?

DBZ aired late 90's....unless they still re-air it.

dont pay him no mind...he is rude and on top of that he thinks i am 15 with a membership date at the early part of 2002?!...that would mean i was 8 years old at the time while joining MMA.tv - yet he wants to come off as an embodiment of some sort of intelligence.

supersaiyan - 
Mike Sanders - 
supersaiyan - 
Mike Sanders - LOL GTFO of here with that dragonball shit you fag, jesus

how old are you, 9?

how old are you...u must have interest since u know the name of the damn show !!

anime doesnt have any age limits i like jap anime as much as comics/cartoons

I guess you must be a nazi because you know who Hitler was? LOL jesus christ get a grip dude, stop watching fag anime shows for kids, get some dumbells and some punk LPs and move into the next phase of your life before its too late

i guess it would take a nazi to know one as yourself--is hitler your you HERO ?
i am so sorry did someone FORCE you to respond with a nightstick? only one who needs to get a grip is you -since u seem to be taking this thread personal n serious n crap...calm down relax...just ignore the thread before you head explodes with your deep profound disgust of the subject. it was all in fun and jest lord lol.

nobody needs to force me to find amusement in your sugar and additives-fueled preteen posts bro. I guess you must have seen some people say "WOW YOU ARE UPSET WOW STOP POSTING AM I FORCING YOU TO POST ON THIS THREAD" on one of your nintendo roleplaying chatrooms and decided to try repeating it from memory here?? LOL

HEY GUYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT FEDOR VS BROCK IS LIKE??? WELL ITS LIKE THIS SWEET CARTOON SHOW AIMED AT CHILDREN THAT I SEEN ON TV WOW I REALLY LOVE THAT SHOW ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!! I ALSO LIKE NWO BLACK AND WHITE AND KORN!!!

gangsta101 - 

I'm guessing 14-15?

you can get movies and TV at home on tapes now, its pretty amazing. probably his stepdad picked it up from a bargain bin at a suncoast somewhere

Mike Sanders - 
supersaiyan - 
Mike Sanders - 
supersaiyan - 

how old are you, 9?

how old are you...u must have interest since u know the name of the damn show !!

I guess you must be a nazi because you know who Hitler was? LOL jesus christ get a grip dude, stop watching fag anime shows for kids, get some dumbells and some punk LPs and move into the next phase of your life before its too late

i am so sorry did someone FORCE you to respond with a nightstick? only one who needs to get a grip is you -since u seem to be taking this thread personal n serious n crap...calm down relax...just ignore the thread before you head explodes with your deep profound disgust of the subject. it was all in fun and jest lord lol.

nobody needs to force me to find amusement in your sugar and additives-fueled preteen posts bro. I guess you must have seen some people say "WOW YOU ARE UPSET WOW STOP POSTING AM I FORCING YOU TO POST ON THIS THREAD" on one of your nintendo roleplaying chatrooms and decided to try repeating it from memory here?? LOL

HEY GUYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT FEDOR VS BROCK IS LIKE??? WELL ITS LIKE THIS SWEET CARTOON SHOW AIMED AT CHILDREN THAT I SEEN ON TV WOW I REALLY LOVE THAT SHOW ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!! I ALSO LIKE NWO BLACK AND WHITE AND KORN!!!

wow did u copy n paste that from another discussion board lol...took u long enough ...hey did u figure out how old i am yet ? i figured that was the most keen n important thing to ya but oh heck i guess it wasnt worth pursuin anymore ....what happenend?

likei said it was all in fun and u just confirmed it since said find it amusing ! lol that was the point dipperstick. lol .. . i must be pretty good entertainment since u keep on adding to the thread and going on relentlessly. i take pride that i can make YOUR DAY sonny boy lol

Mike Sanders - 
gangsta101 - 

I'm guessing 14-15?

you can get movies and TV at home on tapes now, its pretty amazing. probably his stepdad picked it up from a bargain bin at a suncoast somewhere

yeah u know the Suncoast store 2 blocks down the street across from the old Blockbuster that caught on fire last year...2 streets over from your house ? werent u the manager there ?rmr that one !? tHATS WHERE I GOT IT!! small world bro .

supersaiyan - 
Mike Sanders - 
supersaiyan - 
Mike Sanders - 
supersaiyan - 

how old are you, 9?

wow did u copy n paste that from another discussion board lol...took u long enough ...hey did u figure out how old i am yet ? i figured that was the most keen n important thing to ya but oh heck i guess it wasnt worth pursuin anymore ....what happenend? likei said it was all in fun and u just confirmed it since said find it amusing ! lol that was the point dipperstick. lol .. . i must be pretty good entertainment since u keep on adding to the thread and going on relentlessly. i take pride that i can make YOUR DAY sonny boy lol

bro originally I just thought you were an immature teenager watching cartoons designed for young children but from your hideous abortion of a post above I can now see that you must literally be retarded IRL and I actually feel bad for laughing at you this long. LOL.

yes, I find your shit thread entertaining and your semi literate manchild posts amusing, congratulations on that. You could have experienced the same "fame through shame" by shitting your pants in a public place (eg six flags) and walking around in your dragonball shirt talking about your inability to exit childhood but you may have already done that and just WANTED MORE!!

does the costume get in the way of your typing btw?

Brock is the Hulk, duh. 

Superman is a Jewish guy, like Bill Goldberg or something.

Ya someone has to be 9 to like dbz, a show about martial arts, and characters who constantly train to surpass their limits. Superman is some gay dude in spandex, period.

Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar

http://i35.tinypic.com/nlzk07.jpg

"" bro originally I just thought you were an immature teenager watching cartoons designed for young children but from your hideous abortion of a post above I can now see that you must literally be retarded IRL and I actually feel bad for laughing at you this long. LOL.

yes, I find your shit thread entertaining and your semi literate manchild posts amusing, congratulations on that. You could have experienced the same "fame through shame" by shitting your pants in a public place (eg six flags) and walking around in your dragonball shirt talking about your inability to exit childhood but you may have already done that and just WANTED MORE!!

does the costume get in the way of your typing btw?"""

you seem like a depressed loser with no happiness in his life (not that you know what it means) and want to continue ricocheting your profound empty nest of blobbling drivel over and over to prove a pointless point about a topic that was indeed a joke. U cant seem to let go for all your MATURITY displayed wanting  at all.  Do u even have the ability to discern what is to be a debate and what isnt ??!!

Apparently u seemed to be overly obsessed with the anime than anyone i ever knew ... i mean look u even post a pic yourself and your 2 friends to prove it ...i  bet you uploaded that off your email photo album .  The worst part is you keep  (for some pathetic reason)trying to debate here about something that isnt even there . ANything to boost and uplift your own image (since u lack and identity) you try and find it through me for some reason ....by way of elementary insults. 

THe bottom line is .. you are taking a rather serious approach here that is and was never was intended or the purpose . Plenty of ppl love and like anime as much as i do and childhood passions shouldnt just up n die out due to age . Your identity is nt tarnished because of it nor should it be lost . I think it all  just got  misinterpreted  with me and you  after all said n done BUT its all good  .

BTW   the remark about my stepdad<<   probably his stepdad picked it up from a bargain bin at a suncoast somewhere >> 

well i  dont have a dad period...as he died 2 weeks ago from emphysema and cancer after a 9 year battle and we buried him about a week ago afterwards...in all honestly it would ve been nice  to have gotten that from  him.

i will just end the thread here  with no hard feelings towards you man .

supersaiyan - "" bro originally I just thought you were an immature teenager watching cartoons designed for young children but from your hideous abortion of a post above I can now see that you must literally be retarded IRL and I actually feel bad for laughing at you this long. LOL.

does the costume get in the way of your typing btw?"""

you seem like a depressed loser with no happiness in his life (not that you know what it means) and want to continue ricocheting your profound empty nest of blobbling drivel over and over to prove a pointless point about a topic that was indeed a joke. U cant seem to let go for all your MATURITY displayed wanting  at all.  Do u even have the ability to discern what is to be a debate and what isnt ??!!

Apparently u seemed to be overly obsessed with the anime than anyone i ever knew ... i mean look u even post a pic yourself and your 2 friends to prove it ...i  bet you uploaded that off your email photo album .  The worst part is you keep  (for some pathetic reason)trying to debate here about something that isnt even there . ANything to boost and uplift your own image (since u lack and identity) you try and find it through me for some reason ....by way of elementary insults. 

THe bottom line is .. you are taking a rather serious approach here that is and was never was intended or the purpose . Plenty of ppl love and like anime as much as i do and childhood passions shouldnt just up n die out due to age . Your identity is nt tarnished because of it nor should it be lost . I think it all  just got  misinterpreted  with me and you  after all said n done BUT its all good  .

BTW   the remark about my stepdad<<   probably his stepdad picked it up from a bargain bin at a suncoast somewhere >> 

well i  dont have a dad period...as he died 2 weeks ago from emphysema and cancer after a 9 year battle and we buried him about a week ago afterwards...in all honestly it would ve been nice  to have gotten that from  him.

i will just end the thread here  with no hard feelings towards you man .

LOL wtf

(sorry about your dad bro)

but LOL WTF again@literally everything else