What fighter would you like to see JUICED to hell?

BJ Penn is a good pick.

BJ PENN
Thread closed.

Machida.. He would hold both LHW and HW belts... forever.

Vitor Belfort oh wait.....

bakalol -  I'd like to see Overeem juiced to the max.

After all, he's already that big when he's 'clean', imagine how big he'd be when he's juiced to the MAX.

lol, yeah, the simple fact of finally being able to lift a dumbell or two has exploded him into 254lb of muscle. He would put Sapp and Mariusz Pudzianowski to shame on roids.

Can u imagine how angry the diaz bros would b juicing

Brock Lesnar...

oh wait.... lol

clay guida

Sakuraba

BJ vs Diego

on JUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Anderson Silva too.

"Personally I'd like to see the UFC send Wand to Japan and juice him to the limit, and have him fight 5 180lb Japanese cans in 1 night."

Youre clearly repeating things youve heard others say, trying to be funny/gain approval.

People actually around for Wand's career in Pride remember him coming over and being cautious as hell, going the distance with guys he would have had no problem crushing.

Then him being paired with Henderson coming off of the RINGS 32 Man Mega Tournament victory. Wand was all over him and gave him his first loss. The very next fight he destroyed Sakuraba who was the #1 PfP fighter in the sport.

From there WAND did not lose for like 5 straight years. He beat Sakuraba twice more, for a sickening 3 stoppage victories over one of the best ever to play the game. Beat Kondo, Mirko but had to accept a no decision draw, Yoshida, Arona, Fujita, Mezger, TWO DISGUSTINGLY VIOLENT KO WINS OVER RAMPAGE.

Wand fought everyone put in front of him, including HWs and kicked almost all of their asses.

Not sure what everybody's smoking but BJ Penn on roids would gas out in the first round.

Miguel Torres

Josh Barnett

Brock

thiago silva and dan henderson

I'm surprised no one said Fedor

Royce!

bakalol -  I'd like to see Overeem juiced to the max.
After all, he's already that big when he's 'clean', imagine how big he'd be when he's juiced to the MAX.

HAHA exactly right?
we havent even begun to see his juice potential!!

Corey Hill