what Forrest said was worse and Rashad

but they are bigger stars so they didnt get cut To say what Torres said is worse is a crock of shit.Hes not as abig a name so he got cut.Also Dana goes and defends Forest who obviously would have said anything to get out of it Dana believes him But Torrez just quotes a show and Dana dont even want to hear him wtf Lets be honest Forests a star ,Torrez isnt.Torrez was cut without even an explanation ( Forrests was a crock of crap )

Listen to Dana's interview with Ariel Helwani. It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. Torres did not. He just said it was a joke and that's it. Stop your bitching. Phone Post

edit

FenixTX - Listen to Dana's interview with Ariel Helwani. It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. Torres did not. He just said it was a joke and that's it. Stop your bitching. Phone Post

how much are you paid by UFC to post here ?

What Rashad said was worse than what Miguel said. Phone Post

FenixTX - Listen to Dana's interview with Ariel Helwani. It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. Torres did not. He just said it was a joke and that's it. Stop your bitching. Phone Post

you got to be kidding me ? Rashad said it as an insult and it was in pisspoor taste.Forrest would have said anything to get out of the jam he was in He thought he was funny until called on it.Torrez quoted a tv show .

Radio Raheem - What Rashad said was worse than what Miguel said. Phone Post

for Dana to say anything other than Torrez was cut because hes not as big a star as Rashad or Forrest is an utter crock of shit and everyone knows it including the above paid poster

why did Miguel take the fall and not Forrest or Rashad They said it first.Lets be fucking honest here .Miguel took the fall and not Forrest or Rashad because they are headliners.Wow he took a stance and fired Torrez who sells way less tickets what fucking balls he has If he really had balls hed have fired all 3 or given all 3 same punishment To single Torrez out and not Rashad or Forrest is clearly cowardly.And nobody is going for Danas smokescreen excuses for Forrest and Rashad .What a load of crap

i agree Torrez made a mistake but so did Rashad and Forest who IMO did and said worse But Dana fires Torrez because hes too chickenshit to fire real stars so he singles out someone who is clearly expendable like a coward

Winston Wolf - 
Radio Raheem - What Rashad said was worse than what Miguel said. Phone Post
Yep.

And Rashad said his on a much bigger stage.

King Koopa - It's so weird that Dana cut the man who makes 30k/per fight and not the big PPV draws. Who'da thunk it.

total coward move.If he had any balls they all would get the same punishment

I would rather have Forrest and Rashad than Torres.

When Rashad said this it was trash talk to Davis. Trash talk! It happens in every fight and Davis just happened to wrestle for Penn State.

Forrest had a legitimate explanation and went out to donate to a charity.

Torres said it was a joke. He didn't say it was from a tv show, he didn't quote it, and he didn't stop there he kept tweeting as people encouraged him. Phone Post

Stuart510 - I would rather have Forrest and Rashad than Torres.

When Rashad said this it was trash talk to Davis. Trash talk! It happens in every fight and Davis just happened to wrestle for Penn State.

Torres said it was a joke. He didn't say it was from a tv show, he didn't quote it, and he didn't stop there he kept tweeting as people encouraged him. Phone Post

notice the paid posters date joined and few posts

Winston Wolf - 

notice the paid posters date joined

no shit wed rather keep Forrest and Rashad .Like I said Forrest would have said or done anything to put out the fire He thought it was funny till called on it.So fucking what Rashad said it as trash talk it was in a press conference in front of the public .NOt a tweeter that 10 people read.

hmm ive been here since UFC 1 and followed boxing since the 70s.Ive never once seen any trash talk about rapists

Winston Wolf -
Winston Wolf - 

no shit wed rather keep Forrest and Rashad .Like I said Forrest would have said or done anything to put out the fire He thought it was funny till called on it.So fucking what Rashad said it as trash talk it was in a press conference in front of the public .NOt a tweeter that 10 people read.

I get paid Anderson money for doing this too.

You just can't accept the fact that Miguel is out. And how could he not have heard about Forrest? They're in the same organization and it was on a couple sports segments. Have you even watched Ariel's interview? Phone Post

Since Dana pays me major bank to post on here, i'd just like to say: Stop your bitching and moaning you White Knight.

What Torres tweeted was the worst of 3 stupid comments, a statement had to be made and it was. That's how the Baldfather does business.

FenixTX -   It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. . Phone Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Such as?????

Stuart510 - 
Winston Wolf -
Winston Wolf - 

I get paid Anderson money for doing this too.

You just can't accept the fact that Miguel is out. And how could he not have heard about Forrest? They're in the same organization and it was on a couple sports segments. Have you even watched Ariel's interview? Phone Post

keep posting and ill keep making a fool of you.Honestly i could give 2 shits if Torrez is in UFC yes I enjoy watching him fight but hes not abig draw like Rashad or Forrest.Now duhh duhh didnt Rashad hear what Forest said too duhhh they are in the same organization duhhh how come duhhh he wasnt fired but Torez was ?? he must have heard what Forrest said yet he wasnt fired and what Rashad said was way worse