what Forrest said was worse and Rashad

Is it really that big of a deal? We all know Torres will be back. Someone had to be made an example of.

K-Dub-"T" - 
FenixTX -   It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. . Phone Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Such as?????

Rashad had zero excuse and Forest would have said anything to get out of it

I believe people misunderstood Forrest; He was insinuating that rape is more and more common in today's news. I feel that he just worded his thoughts poorly.

What Rashad said was just stupid. Poor timing, and really just a poor choice of words.

I also don't believe that Dana made the right decision cutting Miguel, but I believe he did it to save face for the UFC and himself(considering how the news was brought about to him).

SteveBeale - Since Dana pays me major bank to post on here, i'd just like to say: Stop your bitching and moaning you White Knight.

What Torres tweeted was the worst of 3 stupid comments, a statement had to be made and it was. That's how the Baldfather does business.

Exactly. I'm no "White Knight" if implied it toward me, but in my opinion Torres' comment was just as bad and didn't have the best explanation. Phone Post

Tank by gogoplata - I believe people misunderstood Forrest; He was insinuating that rape is more and more common in today's news. I feel that he just worded his thoughts poorly.

What Rashad said was just stupid. Poor timing, and really just a poor choice of words.

I also don't believe that Dana made the right decision cutting Miguel, but I believe he did it to save face for the UFC and himself(considering how the news was brought about to him).

notice how danas supporters have low post counts and new join dates ( paid shills )

Rashad apologized almost immediately, and since Davis wrestled at Penn State, he wanted to take a shot at Davis and Penn State.

Forrest said he was flipping through channels and came across multiple shows talking about rape.

Winston Wolf is going all out. Chill dawg. Unless you have a relationship with Torres stop getting your panties in a bunch. Phone Post

Tank by gogoplata - I believe people misunderstood Forrest; He was insinuating that rape is more and more common in today's news. I feel that he just worded his thoughts poorly.

Forest thought he was funny till he got called on it lets be honest hed have said or done anything to get out of the jam

My Gf was watching Chelsea Lately lastnight while I was playing MWF3 and I overheard her make a joke saying that someone was acting like a "rape victim" take that whore off tv! The shit is ridiculous how ppl are blowing "rape" comments so out of proportion I know its a bad thing when it actually happens to someone but ppl need to get over it seriously its a fucking word then i heard joan rivers on fashion police talking about katie perry tying michael jackson for most songs on 1 album to go #1 but she didnt beat him out on molesting children wtf is that shit? Phone Post

as for Torrezs comment i couldnt even tell wtf he was talking about.Forrest thought bhe was funny till called on it and Rashad has no excuse yet they fire Miguel who isnt a star like them .Gutless

Stuart510 - Winston Wolf is going all out. Chill dawg. Unless you have a relationship with Torres stop getting your panties in a bunch. Phone Post

whats ur relationship with Dana ? im not even a fan of Torrez and could care less if iu see him fight again .Im just calling it like it is is and always will

Winston Wolf - 

notice how danas supporters have low post counts and new join dates ( paid shills )

Lol tell me where to pick up my check for being a paid poster.

you're fucking stupid. sorry for having an original opinion?

It's not gutless it's smart. They save face with the public and won't lose any of their stars, and they all know he will be back in 6 months anyway.

Herbish1 - It's not gutless it's smart. They save face with the public and won't lose any of their stars, and they all know he will be back in 6 months anyway.

notice the join date and low post count.I agree smart but if he had balls hed give all 3 same punishment to say otherwise u must be gettin paid

Winston Wolf -
FenixTX - Listen to Dana's interview with Ariel Helwani. It makes perfect sense. Forrest and Rashad had legitimate explanations for why they said what they said. Torres did not. He just said it was a joke and that's it. Stop your bitching. Phone Post

how much are you paid by UFC to post here ?

No one is going to pay to sway the opinion of a bunch of self righteous retards Phone Post

Winston Wolf -
Stuart510 - Winston Wolf is going all out. Chill dawg. Unless you have a relationship with Torres stop getting your panties in a bunch. Phone Post

whats ur relationship with Dana ? im not even a fan of Torrez and could care less if iu see him fight again .Im just calling it like it is is and always will

If you don't like him then what's the problem? He got fired for tweeting stupid things. Even other fighters I follow said it.

Troll Thread guys. Phone Post

Winston Wolf - 
Herbish1 - It's not gutless it's smart. They save face with the public and won't lose any of their stars, and they all know he will be back in 6 months anyway.

notice the join date and low post count.I agree smart but if he had balls hed give all 3 same punishment to say otherwise u must be gettin paid

some of us have a life, bro. That's why we don't have 30,000 posts like you.

Winston Wolf - 

Someone get this man his Tin-Foil hat!

The Shills are everywhere!

I wish I was a paid shill, I'd be the happiest guy in the world lol.

Herbish1 - I wish I was a paid shill, I'd be the happiest guy in the world lol.

I know man, tell me where we pick up our checks at, because apparently we're all paid shills.