What game should I play on my Android?

I used to play Clash of Clans but got bored of it. Boom Beach looks meh. that warships one looks cool. I would prefer something that hasn't been out forever. What is a good game to start playing on my Android?

Cum on guys. This is gay. 

This War of Mine

This War Of Mine provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle. For the very first time you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout. At night you get a chance to scavenge nearby locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them to endure the hardships. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Color switch Phone Post 3.0

Magic Phone Post 3.0

Play the game where you stick it in your foreskin and walk around. Phone Post 3.0

I am basically asking someone to let me join candy crush saga so they get more jewels and nobody is taking the offer. The OG must not be as gay as it once was. 

Phuckles -

I am basically asking someone to let me join candy crush saga so they get more jewels and nobody is taking the offer. The OG must not be as gay as it once was. 

I just started play candy crush. I hate it so got damn much I can't stop. Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman -

This War of Mine

This War Of Mine provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle. For the very first time you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout. At night you get a chance to scavenge nearby locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them to endure the hardships. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
That looks good Phone Post 3.0

In. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Monument Valley Phone Post 3.0

Star wars:galaxy of heroes is pretty good.
It's only been out a few weeks, and I'd pretty addictive. Phone Post 3.0

Plague Inc.

Strike fleet omega - reminds me of enders game.

Osmosis he is pretty, it's single player aigo. Phone Post 3.0

Hd Phone Post 3.0