what gomi says about penn rematch

Pride: Do you want a rematch with B.J. Penn?

Gomi: He’s too fat now.

lol

and he also says pulver is the toughest guy he will face(but I guess they all say that going into the fight)

whole interview here:

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2004/news/interviews_04/interviews_04_1231b.htm

goku, aren't japanese translations hilarious sometimes lol

I would love a penn/gomi rematch

as I always say, gomi has had a fire under his ass ever since his loss to penn(or ass kicking from penn, moreso)

if they could find a similar weight at which to fight, that would be awesome

but I think penn eventually has his sights set on fedor lol

Gomi would beat Penn in a rematch.

2 great fighters.

Igor BRUTALIZED Enson. Penn dominated Gomi. There's a big difference.

""Gomi would beat Penn in a rematch"

You'd always pick a Japanese fighter to win. Penn by Hilo boy beatdown AGAIN.

it's not gonna happen any time soon. penn is with k-1 and gomi with pride.

I also think that BJ cannot be touched by anyone in the LW class.

That said, i wonder if Gomi actually used the actual word "fat" or just too "big?"

Those chicks doing the translations for Pride are not very good in the typical Japanese PR sense that they white wash the translations. They should have people who better understand the sport to do it. Sometimes their English is not very good or specific to what the fighters say.

I think a rematch would not look the same as before.Gomi has gotten a lot better since then and is on a mission.

"I think a rematch would not look the same as before.Gomi has gotten a lot better since then and is on a mission."

LOL !!!

I guess BJ didn't get any better beating Hughes, Ludwig, & Rodrigo .

Gomi was bleeding all over in that fight. Blood was coming out of his nose and mouth, behind his ear. He had a lump on the side of his face. He was a freakin mess when BJ finally choked him.

IMO Penn dominated AND brutalized Gomi. I was shocked actually.

"Truths. Poi-sucking Hawaiian fattie, IMO."

huh???
what exactly does that mean???
is that what you think of penn??? (which is an opinion by the way... not a "truth"... lol)
perhaps you should add... poi-sucking hawaiian fattie that kicked my favorite fighters ass...

so since a fighter's looks are most important... who's your fave?
just curious...

"Those chicks doing the translations for Pride are not very good in the typical Japanese PR sense that they white wash the translations. They should have people who better understand the sport to do it. Sometimes their English is not very good or specific to what the fighters say."

Some of them are not good at all in that their pronunciation is particularly lacking. Considering many Japanese speak perfect English, I find that hard to understand.

Do you mean Wallid? Wallid sorta looks like a troll. Both in the mythical way and the internet message board way. Wallid probably trolls mad message boards, but he only writes on portugese ones so we don't know.

I thought that scary brazilian guy actually looked like the motorcycle guy from Weird Science.

Ya!

Funny guy...

Date: 01/05/05 03:42 PM
1621 Total Posts Ignore User

"Truths. Poi-sucking Hawaiian fattie, IMO."

huh???
what exactly does that mean???
is that what you think of penn??? (which is an opinion by the way... not a "truth"... lol)
perhaps you should add... poi-sucking hawaiian fattie that kicked my favorite fighters ass...

so since a fighter's looks are most important... who's your fave?
just curious...

LMAO!!!!

how do you suck poi anyway?