What grinds you gears OG? Me...

Kids (or people in general) that say ‘huh’ or ‘what’ instead of ‘excuse me’ or ‘pardon me’…

You?

what?

Wayne Glamcock - 

what?

WHAT???

1 Like

How in the past few years, somehow the word "literally" has changed it's meaning to what "figuratively" used to mean. 

Just pay attention.  Next few times you hear someone say the word "literally", see if what they said could even literally be possible.  

I’m too old to make the definitions of words I used for years start to mean something else.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys7V31LYOSk

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts - 

How in the past few years, somehow the word "literally" has changed it's meaning to what "figuratively" used to mean. 

Just pay attention.  Next few times you hear someone say the word "literally", see if what they said could even literally be possible.  

I’m too old to make the definitions of words I used for years start to mean something else.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys7V31LYOSk

I can accept that but ‘huh’ sounds something that an animal would say (equivalent to a mooh). I guess I can somewhat get away with ‘what’ but I dislike it.

How about irregardless vs regardless??

That shit really grinds my Kanadian gears!!!

Soup Nazi - WHAT???

Homo say ‘say whattttt’??

Love you Nazi but please don’t let me throw Mike Patton or Bieb bombs…

Hearing someone smack their food or suck their teeth while eating. I will get up and leave people at restaurants. I have asked for my check and just walked out on people because if I stayed longer I would have lost my shit. 

1 Like
MojoSoDope - 

Hearing someone smack their food or suck their teeth while eating. I will get up and leave people at restaurants. I have asked for my check and just walked out on people because if I stayed longer I would have lost my shit. 

My old training partner would do this.  Very nice guy, but Very socially awkward.  You can tell he didn't have friends as a kid. 

I didn’t want to be friends and “hang out”, I just wanted it to be training only when we got together(we used to train a a gym together but when our memberships ran out we didn’t renew and just trained with friends at houses/garages etc…)

To be nice, he’d bring food for us to eat and he’d pay for it and it was good food, but he’d eat right next to me and he’d eat with his mouth open.  It was SO annoying.  Early on I couldn’t help myself and called him out on it.  He’d try to fix it but eventually he’d keep making that smacking sound.  

I couldn’t deal with him anymore and quit calling him to train.  He was my main guy too but it was just too much to put up with.

Cancel Culture

NFABeeJay - 

Cancel Culture

Positivity brother (your response is a given)

For me, it's people that say "no problem" instead of "you're welcome". 

That and people that make threads about the band Faith No More and/or Mike Patton. 

1 Like
Uncle Tom Doug - 

That and people that make threads about the band Faith No More and/or Mike Patton. 

Haha!!! Cocksucker. Well done…

1 Like
Uncle Tom Doug - 

Spanish people often times say "de nada" after someone says gracias which of course gracias means thank you and de nada means it's nothing.

Based on your criticism of my complaint, you are showing yourself to be a consistent patriot American.  Ain’t nothing wrong with that :wink:

1 Like

how the fuck yuo gonna beat Bobby Flay with fish and chips?

"Say what" and "yessir/yezzir" drive me nuts. I also despise assholes calling me Boss. It comes across condescending.

Graduate1 - Kids (or people in general) that say 'huh' or 'what' instead of 'excuse me' or 'pardon me'..

You?

Speak up, pussy. 

Uncle Tom Doug -

I am guilty of the no problem. Perhaps I will consider this.

1 Like

I stopped caring or expecting proper polite responses long ago.

don't you fuckin boomers know that shit is racist to expect now a days?

Manners are just another way for privileged colonizers to degrade and marginalize racialized communities.   

So say " huh" or " wut" with pride.

1 Like