What % gunNUTS ALL BARK and NO bite?

what % of Dale Gribbles gunNUTS would turn chicken when their cowboy SpecOps fantasy turned REAL?  

A very large percentage, but then you are going ot have some of these alleged "gunnuts" hulking up and making you their bitch.

You should break into a few of their houses at night wearing a black hoodie, while brandishing a machete.

Data collection is the only way to be accurate

Is this the new angle of the leftists? To call people who support the 2nd amendment cowards?

A minuscule amount of gun owners hope to be in a situation where they need to shoot someone.

Sandy Pantz - A minuscule amount of gun owners hope to be in a situation where they need to shoot someone.

Speak for yourself, Sandy.

Is there a number bigger than one hundred percent?

Bassboats Budlight -

Describe a cowboy SpecOps fantasy.

lol this is either very LOW IQ or a weak deflection defense

teflonbilly - Is there a number bigger than one hundred percent?

great question!

Op. What percentage of your brain is all shit and no brain?

the few times I have seen open carriers, i wanted to check their situational awareness and i was able to get right behind them and within arms reach. whether they were cowards are not I can't say. if I had a rock in my hand and clubbed them I could have taken their gun. 

some gun owners make me embarrassed to be pro gun. 

I think a lot of people given a clear and distinct threat would respond appropriately and defend themselves. Problem is many times threats are undetermined or happen way to fast to be effective. 

i think a lot, maybe even most, of gun owners are inherently and irrationally afraid of other people.  they claim they must be prepared to defend their family incase someone kicks in the door of their affluent suburban neighborhood home even though this kind of crime almost never happens.

with that said, never underestimate a truly scared person with a gun.

Depends what you mean.

How would somebody react in a home invasion scenario or in a revolt against tyranny scenario?

Many would react poorly and with cowardice.  

Many wouldn't.

Either way, I'd rather be the guy with a gun than the guy without one.  

In any scenario, I'll take the guy who's been around guns, gone to a range, and spent time hunting (or even better had military or law enforcement training) over the guy who's never picked up a gun in his life.

EFM -

i think a lot, maybe even most, of gun owners are inherently and irrationally afraid of other people.  they claim they must be prepared to defend their family incase someone kicks in the door of their affluent suburban neighborhood home even though this kind of crime almost never happens.

Case in point.

Hilldo - 

Is this the new angle of the leftists? To call people who support the 2nd amendment cowards?

Yes.

And to name call, gun nuts etc.

Its all they have in the absence of any legitimate points or arguments.

I personally dont know anyone who desires to have an "armed conflict with government".

But many people are sick and tired of the continual erosion of freedoms, privacy and rights.

EFM -

Yes, because only affluent people have guns

Clont -

the few times I have seen open carriers, i wanted to check their situational awareness and i was able to get right behind them and within arms reach. whether they were cowards are not I can't say. if I had a rock in my hand and clubbed them I could have taken their gun. 

some gun owners make me embarrassed to be pro gun. 

I think a lot of people given a clear and distinct threat would respond appropriately and defend themselves. Problem is many times threats are undetermined or happen way to fast to be effective. 

Open carry is the dumbest shit ever.

If someone is planning some shit, congrats, you just made yourself the first target.