what happend to gan mcgee???

Sober, I dont think it was Iowa but I do believe it was a div 1 school.cal poly SLO is right big farmer

There once was a man named Gan McGee

He was six foot ten, not six foot three

He had a wide punch and stunk like pee

And that all you need to know about Gan McGee.

He wrestled at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Same as Chuck.

"he seriously wrestled at iowa?"

During the Barnett fight, Jeff Blatnick said that he redshirted at Iowa 1 year. Then I believe he transfered.

TIM SYLVIA'S GNP!

NBA europe!

when I say shit like "i dont like a fighter because he is pasty" please shoot me. WTF, who cares if he is pasty?

Gan wrestled @ Iowa and Cal Poly. he was an all american. Ranked in the top 10 numerous times. Very tough guy. Actually a good striker... unorthadoxed, but good.

Also, when he put his mind to it, I have never seen anyone else that could get into the condition he was capable of getting into. Sometimes it just seemed like it wasn't important to him though.

I remember reading an article that featured John Hackleman, the Pit fight team and Gan and Chuck were supposed to be the next big things in MMA. I guess they were half right

BryBry, It read "If i'm wrong than my apology to BryBry" I don't think i'm wrong so no apology needed.

No worries Rolled. I was looking at one post. You may be right about the others. I do happen to be a little sensitive about the whole issue. It tends to fire me up.

there was this other good wrestler taht had a hard time taking Rizzo down... oh yeah Randy couture or something like that.

ttt is Gan retired????

Stretchplum, Good point but if you read all of his posts its clear hes prejudice...

ttt Is Gan done???????Last try. I hope not!

Such a boring fighter. Please retire Gan, I hate you.