What happened after the weigh ins...

zacher2005 - 
tracylee - and thats how you think I make money?

I am a professional photoagrapher you guys...

I get hired by bands, dj's, clothing companies, and fighters to shoot...

I dunno, I thought so because every set of pictures you have seem to have a side profile shot of your face with one eye, and both of your fake tits poping out.

But hey, if it gets you $ I can't blame you. The fake tits are better then when you didn't have fake tits...so more power to your tits....er.....I mean you.

This guy really hates tits.

I think we went to the same high school tracy.... o.O

I don't want to sound like an asshole but i rather know what happened after his fight.

hands on hips to arch her gunz out as far as possible, obvious

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_image.php?id=52591

she's made a career off her rack

I'm not usually one to say anything nice about the whole "combat lifestyle" thing but Tracy Lee always takes good photos and the fake tits look good.

HuntingtonPUNK - hands on hips to arch her gunz out as far as possible, obvious

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_image.php?id=52591

she's made a career off her rack

Aww, HP.. Did you see I made a shout out to you in my blog when the group of guys from canada bought me, clay, and his mom lunch? I thought of you...

As for trying to push them out, they're big, I don't need to. The hand was on my hip to keep my arm from looking fat.. it worked, lol...

well youre not fat and yes theyre big

I'll check the blog and thanks, hope you get many free diet red bulls during the Holidays

how many times do I have to tell you, I don't drink energy drinks? If I ever take free drinks, they're always bottled water.. I guess bottled water doesn't sound nearly as good when you're talking shit about someone...

INDK - I don't want to sound like an asshole but i rather know what happened after his fight.

This thread was posted before his fight.. be patient.. Your wish will be granted...

This whole thread makes little sense to me.

I just hope MMA fans continue to have access to stories, information and pictures of what fighters enjoy outside of the cage or ring.

and here you go:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1368535&page=1&pc=6

I just want to say that I fully endorse any photographic representations of the female mammaries.

tracylee - 
INDK - I don't want to sound like an asshole but i rather know what happened after his fight.

This thread was posted before his fight.. be patient.. Your wish will be granted...

Kewl Tracy.... : )

another thing.... im not exactly sure why a lot of guys give Tracy so much shit... she's just doing her job.

That guy with the wallet chain look really cool.

OriginalNancyVag - Fantastic picture of Laimon, Tracy. I'm not an aficionado of photography, but to this untrained eye, it's a masterpiece.

thank you, I appreciate it.. there were so many good ones from that shoot, too hard to pick just one...

big tit Asian, cant lose at anything, lol. She'll always win

Tracy has great tits.

So does Dank.

I however, have no tits. Which is perfectly normal for a male.

Continue on.

why is this thread now about my tits? It was supposed to be about the weigh ins...

This thread is about weigh-ins?

<3 Tracy