What happened to Bellatorfan?

FightToLive - Where is CRE?
He posts over at UG Ultra Light.

Also known as the MMA Community... Phone Post 3.0

Primo Interiors - what about MMALOGIC?
The other thread said it was Cindy all along. One of her many sanctioned accounts, apparently. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't he a member of The Patriots? Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt - 
The other thread said it was Cindy all along. One of her many sanctioned accounts, apparently. Phone Post 3.0

link?

luctaro -
Butt Hurt - 

link?
I'm on the app. Can't link.

It's an active thread on the UG.

"Who move the Cindy O thread" or something along those lines. Phone Post 3.0

Butt Hurt - 
luctaro -
Butt Hurt - 

link?

I see no mention of mmalogic in that thread. Are you just assuming because she had more than 1 account?

I ask because Cindy was always about the meet & greets and the biased comments, while mmalogic always used numbers to substantiate his claims. Numbers that helped his narrative, but very numbers oriented.

Looked like different persons at first glance.

Nobody fucks with our Killa B.

luctaro -
Butt Hurt - 
luctaro -
Butt Hurt - 

link?

I see no mention of mmalogic in that thread. Are you just assuming because she had more than 1 account?

I ask because Cindy was always about the meet & greets and the biased comments, while mmalogic always used numbers to substantiate his claims. Numbers that helped his narrative, but very numbers oriented.

Looked like different persons at first glance.
Perhaps it was in the thread that was moved to what it, the original thread.

Listen, as I stated, I read it there. I doesn't make it true. Take from it what you will, if anything at all. Phone Post 3.0