What happened to bispings eyes

His eyes look weird as shit. Like way different than he used to look. I know he had that surgery but does that change the appearance of the eye? Phone Post 3.0

Eye poke from the Belcher fight caused permanent damage Phone Post 3.0

ILoveMyButtRippedWeidman - Mikey got fingered Phone Post 3.0

someone had to give it back to him

but I do feel kinda bad about it

Blunt force trauma from a poke caused a detached retina Phone Post 3.0

Silicone oil imo.

ILoveMyButtRippedWeidman - Mikey got fingered Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - Silicone oil imo.
That really is one of the ways to fix what happened to him.
Do you know if that is the method he went with? Do you have any links to more details about his injury and recovery? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Bisping had the oil put in, then removed and he was supposedly healed. Then his retina detached again in training. He then went back into surgery, except this time they left the oil in his eye to force the retina to stay in place.

This is what causes his eye to look wonky. It's not permanent though, when he is done his fighting career, he will undergo another surgery and the oil will be removed. Which will make his eyes normal again.

He endures the wonky looking eye, because of his love of the sport.

It's oil that causes the white of his eye to be darkened.

they've seen tings.

mada -
EvilMaster - Yes. Bisping had the oil put in, then removed and he was supposedly healed. Then his retina detached again in training. He then went back into surgery, except this time they left the oil in his eye to force the retina to stay in place.

This is what causes his eye to look wonky. It's not permanent though, when he is done his fighting career, he will undergo another surgery and the oil will be removed. Which will make his eyes normal again.

Did not know that. VU for the info and props to Bisping, guy is a fucking warrior Phone Post 3.0
Also did not know that, new found respect for Bisping. VU for the knowledge Phone Post 3.0

Someone makes this exact fuckin thread every 2 months. Phone Post 3.0

mada - 
EvilMaster - Yes. Bisping had the oil put in, then removed and he was supposedly healed. Then his retina detached again in training. He then went back into surgery, except this time they left the oil in his eye to force the retina to stay in place.

Did not know that. VU for the info and props to Bisping, guy is a fucking warrior Phone Post 3.0

Also did not know this.

EvilMaster - It's oil that causes the white of his eye to be darkened.

Sorry bro but that's wrong... Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - 
mada - 

Also did not know this.

Nice details..knew it had detached, not how it was fixed. Know if he can see allright ?

Nice research man, I've had mine detach twice then some removed. I have oil in mine still and a buckle on it. Mike's eye will never be the same or go back though unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

I never knew the details.... Phone Post 3.0

Can he see normally or is his vision impaired at all? Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - Can he see normally or is his vision impaired at all? Phone Post 3.0
Well I see nothing in mine...its 100% blind. Same thing played out with mine so my guess would be little to nothing. Either way he's a beast for even risking his good eye. Phone Post 3.0