What happened to Condit?

Ring rust? Father time? Will he be back?

Jackson’s happened

Lawler and Condit left a piece of themselves in the cage that night!

Mutant - Lawler and Condit left a piece of themselves in the cage that night!

Hi Luke Thomas

30 is peak fight age for most...

Maybe some ring rust. Who knows. Magny thoughwith the shut down

Will he fight again?

JoseyWales -
Mutant - Lawler and Condit left a piece of themselves in the cage that night!

Hi Luke Thomas

Your body can only take so much damage and they haven't been the same after that war. Add Rory and Condit back to back for Lawler. Fucking modern day warriors!

For a couple years now hes bitterly declared retirement after losses citing “I dont think I have it anymore” and even admitted he didnt take shots well anymore right after his Maia fight.

I think hes done but if wants to continue, Jackson-Wink shouldnt be a part of his future.

Old

I dunno but I was so sure he would run right through Magny. No disrespect intended towards Neil but Condit has beaten better guys in his career and should have been good enough to win yesterday 

Sry but take away usada and you get shit cardio and no killer instinct. I always bet on younger fighters these days

I said that backwards but you know what I mean

Deacster - 

Old

Yea I think so a bit. Even though he’s only 33 he has been fighting for over 15 years professionally.

Slight loss of speed. 

607_Shittin_Pancakes - I said that backwards but you know what I mean

So what you meant was "days these fighters younger on bet always I. Instinct killer no and cardio shit get you and usada away take but sry." 

209'd@170 -
607_Shittin_Pancakes - I said that backwards but you know what I mean

So what you meant was "days these fighters younger on bet always I. Instinct killer no and cardio shit get you and usada away take but sry." 

Ahh now it makes sense

I’m afraid that he’s finished.  Not the same fighter he once was.   He needs to retire

I think the fight game has progressed and caught up to him. He's the same, the opposition is better now. A top ten guy beats a top 2-3 guy from 2-3 years ago. In 2 years the quality has doubled in mma. Frankie Edger is the only fighter that has kept up with the new generation of fighters.

Same thing with Jordan mein 

you up have a young guy that gets into this sport and does so much damage to his body by 30 that he has to retire....couple years go by and during that time the realization hits that you have no other job skills. Then fighting doesn’t seem like such a bad idea anymore....one more go....I’m still young.....I can still compete with these guys in the gym.......then the bell rings.