What happened to Condit?

Kimo Lives -

Same thing with Jordan mein 

you up have a young guy that gets into this sport and does so much damage to his body by 30 that he has to retire....couple years go by and during that time the realization hits that you have no other job skills. Then fighting doesn’t seem like such a bad idea anymore....one more go....I’m still young.....I can still compete with these guys in the gym.......then the bell rings.   

Sad. I like Condit. I hope he can transition to another career. Be nice if he could open a gym and make a nice living dping that.

USADA he has dad bod now.

USADA has hit all the Jackson wink fighters hard

Magny similiar fighter and black

i vote father time :frowning:

JoseyWales -
Mutant - Lawler and Condit left a piece of themselves in the cage that night!

Hi Luke Thomas

Bwwwahahahahaha fuck yes.

I think after the Lawler fight (where lrts he honest, he shoukd have won the belt) he lost motivation. Always talks about retirement etc. Just wonder how much he still believes he can climb to the top of the mountain again.

Mshi - I think after the Lawler fight (where lrts he honest, he shoukd have won the belt) he lost motivation. Always talks about retirement etc. Just wonder how much he still believes he can climb to the top of the mountain again.

Its also an issue of pay. He’s making more selling medical equip than fighting. 

Ryann Von Doom -
Mshi - I think after the Lawler fight (where lrts he honest, he shoukd have won the belt) he lost motivation. Always talks about retirement etc. Just wonder how much he still believes he can climb to the top of the mountain again.

Its also an issue of pay. He’s making more selling medical equip than fighting. 

Whats he selling? Never knew anything about this.