What happened to Gaethje's left hand?

During his interview with Joe he kept wiping it and rubbing it but it kept bleeding. Now I'm watching an interview with Megan Olivi (?) And he's doing it again. Did he break it? Did he slice it up on Tony's teeth? At one point I thought looked like his bone was visible but I doubt that. Anyway, I'm super impressed by him. At first I just thought he was a mouth breather who would walk into punches, but his performance was a master on how to beat someone as skilled as Tony. I'm a Gaethje fan

Sliced it on Tony's tooth

The Closed Guard -

Really, hope he gets in cleaned good

3 Likes
Tim Duncan -
The Closed Guard -

Really, hope he gets in cleaned good

That can lead to a nasty infection

You can't land that many brutal lefts to a person's face and not damage your hand. I hope it got cleaned up well and heals up properly. Speaking of proper, am I the only one who thought the proper #12 commercials were trash? 

The Closed Guard -

Have you guys seen any pics? It's probably stitched up now but it must have been pretty bad, it seemed to be bothering him pretty bad

The Closed Guard -

Bullet tooth Tony

Overeemalmost lost his hand after punch a bouncer and cutting his hand on his tooth

Crazy how our mouth is such a cesspool ha ha. Komodo dragons just took it a small extra step further but we’re bacteria fests ourselves

when he slapped tony, the eyepoke, i was thinking it might be broken