What happened to Hunter Biden's laptop revelations

This was the smoking gun that would destroy Biden’s candidacy. Did it fizzle into a nothing burger? Why is no one talking about this anymore?

5 Likes

Rudy will be making a bigly announcment about it any day now!

2 Likes

Can you faggots stop making self fulfilling posts?

coryscandy - 

Rudy will be making a bigly announcment about it any day now!

Ah, he’s searching for just the right venue. Lincoln Auto Body Repair.

4 Likes

When the news refuses to report negative stories about specific candidates, you have to wait for the legal system to play out. If it was Trump’s son, it would have ended his candidacy OR Presidency because the msm would blow it up into an end of world crime scenario, but its not msm’s job to report the news any more.

4 Likes
sadic1 - When the news refuses to report negative stories about specific candidates, you have to wait for the legal system to play out. If it was Trump's son, it would have ended his candidacy OR Presidency because the msm would blow it up into an end of world crime scenario, but its not msm's job to report the news any more.

Isn’t Tucker Carlson the bastion of press freedom? He made a big deal out of the “stolen” papers but then declined to reveal what was in them.

Is he part of the MSM now?

1 Like

He was shown to be the bagman for the corrupt Biden crime organisation.

You guys voted for him anyway because Trump sends meanie tweeties

1 Like

It was confirmed there are FBI criminal investigations regarding its contents. Also a referral for Hunter and James Biden to be registered as Chinese agents was sent out recently. 

It was never talked about by leftist media so I wouldn't expect you to know.

1 Like

The Q Cucks Clan finished jerking off to Hunters videos

2 Likes

Just another expose on the hypocrisy of the media and low information voters.

NEXT!

Sogsteel - 

It was confirmed there are FBI criminal investigations regarding its contents. Also a referral for Hunter and James Biden to be registered as Chinese agents was sent out recently. 

It was never talked about by leftist media so I wouldn't expect you to know.

Is Tucker a leftist now?

LOL.

Green Vermonster - Just another expose on the hypocrisy of the media and low information voters.

NEXT!

So where does one go to get unbiased information?

seekmurph - 

The Q Cucks Clan finished jerking off to Hunters videos

Holy shit, that’s actually funny. Funny as hell, witty, clever even. I honestly didn’t think the left could ever do it, but you just proved me wrong. Nicely done, left.

jbc - 
Green Vermonster - Just another expose on the hypocrisy of the media and low information voters.

NEXT!

So where does one go to get unbiased information?

DO: Critically review multiple news sources and think for ones self, filtering the bullshit and absorbing the occasional nuggets of truth.

DONT: Absorb social media snippets and biased headlines and conclude one is informed.

The FBI, CIA, DOJ, and all others (McConnell) are using it to blackmail Biden. /end thread.

His father is going to be president so the two tier justice systems takes affect. Kind of obvious.