What Happened To James Toney in MMA...

I saw him on ESPN2 last week and Teddy Atlas asked him about it. He said, "Um foulff uhn loonth shuun holg gogoffson."

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh Chalupa Phone Post

I wish that instead of wrestling him Randy would have landed a punch to the jaw so he could knock those marbles out of Toneys mouth.

Randy couldn't punch through a wet paper sack. He "COULD" knock the marbles out of Toney's mouth though...would've been Hilarious to see Phone Post

VectorWega - Toney beats that randy guy 9 out of 10 times, maybe more.  Dude really got lucky that night.

funny dude

TheKidAintMine - Whatever happened to that red headed guy who was Toney's "MMA trainer"? Did anyone ever interview him after the fight and ask him exactly what in the fuck did they do to prepare him for the fight?

nothing really except how to talk crap

supersaiyan - 
TheKidAintMine - Whatever happened to that red headed guy who was Toney's "MMA trainer"? Did anyone ever interview him after the fight and ask him exactly what in the fuck did they do to prepare him for the fight?

nothing really except how to talk nonsensical sounds

Oh you didn't watch? He was taken down and finished in the first round Phone Post

Has there really been no talk at all from Toney on fighting mma again? Phone Post

Half a Million in your account??? You mean the IRS Pocket... Phone Post

Chalupa - 
supersaiyan - 

nothing really except how to talk nonsensical sounds

lmfao... i stand corrected!! :P

MrHenson - 
SlightlyStoopid -  Dude will say anything for a paycheck at this point. Phone Post

would u do what he did if it got u on TV, the internets and put over half a mil in your account?

honestly he shouldnt have needed to be in that position..considering he has been a pro boxer for YEARs and shoulda made millions loong ago while he was already on tv and in the public scope.

for an average joe i say YES we probably would do this as it would move us forward in status and other areas... Toney doing it was a travesty to boxing and a mockery to MMA fighters...and being made to look like a dumbass in front of millions for a "2nd rate" sport compared to boxing - was actually a giant leap backwards for his status.

the worst part was he didnt even go down fighting...he was punked like a "B" after all that talking trash for 2 months (in whatever alien language he spoke ) as it sounded like a motorbike that kept being revved n stuttering n sputtering at the same time.

I thought Toney was promoted to black belt recently, that seems to be the fab these days...

What Happened To James Toney in MMA...

He took the money and ran.

Chalupa - I saw him on ESPN2 last week and Teddy Atlas asked him about it. He said, "Um foulff uhn loonth shuun holg gogoffson."

LOL

Kirik - 
<h1 style="margin-top: 4px; width: 600px;" class="FloatLeft">What Happened To James Toney in MMA...</h1>

He took the money and ran.

This.

Carl Weathers - Well he's in the UFC, where the best fight the best 3 times a year, so I guess he is going to sneak in 2 fights before December ends

lol...now thats some funny shit fo real homes'

RyannVonDoom -  Rampage wants him.. and he said that he wont play it safe like Randy did. 

i would like tosee this...i can see Rampage actually slamming him silly...instead of going for an ankle pick ,single or dbl takedown.

I think Rampage might be fool enough to keep it standing, but I'd pay to watch! Phone Post

he was talking crap about kimbo as well... that would b a nice fight imo