What happened to Leigh?

Solid OGer.

^this.
He one the better posters for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Well then...

Still see him on Facebook. He's pretty active teaching people right now too.

Chocolate Shatner - Still see him on Facebook. He's pretty active teaching people right now too.

yep. see him on the geekground FB page quite often

I love Leigh ! He posts on snapchat occasionally. Phone Post 3.0

fsshariq - He probably left after the shit show we had in GeekGround. Phone Post 3.0
What happened on gg? Phone Post 3.0

fsshariq - He probably left after the shit show we had in GeekGround. Phone Post 3.0

^ What happened? It wasn't the Batman vs Superman argument again was it?

Marcus Agrippa - 
fsshariq - He probably left after the shit show we had in GeekGround. Phone Post 3.0

Was thinking of making this very thread the other day. What happened on geekground?

ryans -
Marcus Agrippa - 

Was thinking of making this very thread the other day. What happened on geekground?
Something to do with all the comics that were posted there. I think the host may have complained then all the comic archive threads were deleted.

Not 100% sure but Leigh fell out with a mod over the deletions and left. Phone Post 3.0

Marcus Agrippa -

Hahahahahhah Phone Post 3.0

Jesús X - "TMMAC" I defected there too,better forum

Yep, very very good site. He just ran a Super Hero/Villain Grand Prix. I would also like to add Aquaman was screwed over by biased judging

just saying

Someone make a post asking for advice on how to deal with woman problems in a manly way and he will be there to dispense his wisdom. This his bat signal and, regardless of any ill will for the site, he will honor his responsibility.

fsshariq - One of the mods went haywire. Started banning users for petty shit and/or just speaking out. The entire archive was also deleted. Phone Post 3.0

Which mod?

Hes a solid keyboard warrior who thinks he knows how to treat women.

Leigh's a top guy. Hard-headed in his views, but I like that in a person.

Love me some Leigh. Phone Post 3.0

In for some Leigh! This guy is cool as a fan.