What Happened To My Game?????

This Summer my game has gone to hell. The past year or so I've been hovering around 90 sometimes even breaking 90. So my dad joined a really nice club last year, and two or three weekends a month I've been golfing at it with him. It's a somewhat hard course, and I've been scoring in the 113 range due to at least 6 lost balls a round.

So after torturing myself for most of the summer, I took a few days off last week and played my normal course. It's a pretty straight course and what you see is what you get pretty much with no surprises. I played it three times with my best round at a 105.

I just can't seem to get back to where I was last year no matter how hard I try. Can anyone give me some advice as to why I shouldn't snap all my clubs in half and take up lawn bowling?

He shoots in the low 80's. Golfing with him though is always tense, because he's always in a hurry as to not back up the course or anything.

I'm sure that has something to do with it. Even when I'm not golfing with him, I can hear his voice in the back of my head to hurry up and hit the ball.