What happened to Red Nose?

Anyone know? I used to rock their stuff back in the day. I tried www.rednoseusa.com but its not possible to actually order anything.

Don't know. The only MMA shirt I own is a Red Nose.

Shit I remember that company. Carlao Barreto stayed with some Rednose gear.

Come to think of it, doesn't Anderson Silva look like a slimmer version of Barreto?

Red Nose probably went out with Vitamins & Minerals & HCK.

I remember Pedro Rizzo rocking the Red Nose back in the day.

I was just wondering that... My 5 year old started jiu-jitsu this week and used his older brothers hand me down lil red nose gi and I was thinking I haven't really seen anything from them in ages.

Red Nose Berger? I think he's still working that kneebar on Benji Radach.

You can find their gear at fightersmarket.com. They responded to an email I sent them re: sizing,and they mentioned that Red Nose is now being made by Keiko Raca.

crowbar - Red Nose probably went out with Vitamins & Minerals & HCK.

vitamins & minerals? since when? I've seen plenty of their stuff with the new logo on brazilianfightwear.com.

jaystorm - You can find their gear at fightersmarket.com. They responded to an email I sent them re: sizing,and they mentioned that Red Nose is now being made by Keiko Raca.

Awesome thanks. Unfortunately they dont make t-shirts...but I will buy their shorts.

crowbar - Red Nose probably went out with Vitamins & Minerals & HCK.

I'm wearing an old HCK shirt right now.

-"DJ CRUSH"

Hey ValeTudo0,

I forgot to mention that there was a 10% discount code and I think free shipping?: mmatv
(I was thinking about getting one of the Red Nose gis.)

I just checked and the above code still applies for 10% off.

jaystorm - Hey ValeTudo0,

I forgot to mention that there was a 10% discount code and I think free shipping?: mmatv
(I was thinking about getting one of the Red Nose gis.)

I just checked and the above code still applies for 10% off.

Damn I ordered before I saw your post. But i'll e-mail them and maybe they will get me a discount on shipping. Thanks jay

If it helps any, I corresponded with Bruno. Maybe if you direct it to his attention it can be taken care of quickly.Good Luck, bro!!